- I-469 scheduled for resurface between U.S. 30 and S.R. 37 on Saturday
- Clint Black concert cancelled
- Zoo Night at Parkview Field set for August 29th
- NWS: Partly cloudy today with highs in the lower to mid 70s
- FWPD: Drug Raid, 2206 Brown Street
- Final Lunch on the Plaza today!
- Kroger announces scholarship winner Ian Gatchell
- TinCaps ReCap: TinCaps break franchise record with 16th consecutive home win
- Study Connection kicks off 27th year
- Hilton Bell Staff earns 2015 Hoosier Hospitality Award
BBQ Ribfest: Slogans and Signage
If you visit the BBQ Ribfest today or tomorrow, one of the things you’ll notice is that every one of the establishments has some sort of slogan, usually spelled out in huge letters on their signage. And what signage it is! Some of these facades stretch 30-35 feet in the air. Here’s a look at all the competing BBQ vendor stands and where applicable their sometimes suggestive-in-nature slogans.
Louie’s Hickory Smoked BBQ
They actually have several slogans listed on their board and t-shirts available:
Smokin’ Joe’s Hog Wild Barbeque
“You’ll Love Our Butts!”