- NWS: Shower and thunderstorm chances increasing tonight
- TinCaps prevail at South Bend
- NWS: A beautiful evening in store across the area
- NWS: Today will be another great day!
- Jones goes deep in middle game at South Bend
- NWS: Earthquake in Michigan early this afternoon
- NWS: Even warmer Sunday!
- Asher announces new employees
- USF Jesters accepting registrations for summer 2015
- FWFD: House Fire, 1632 Lofton Way
BBQ Ribfest: Slogans and Signage
If you visit the BBQ Ribfest today or tomorrow, one of the things you’ll notice is that every one of the establishments has some sort of slogan, usually spelled out in huge letters on their signage. And what signage it is! Some of these facades stretch 30-35 feet in the air. Here’s a look at all the competing BBQ vendor stands and where applicable their sometimes suggestive-in-nature slogans.
Louie’s Hickory Smoked BBQ
They actually have several slogans listed on their board and t-shirts available:
Smokin’ Joe’s Hog Wild Barbeque
“You’ll Love Our Butts!”