- Kingston Residence hosts Good Old Days event to benefit Waynedale Trails
- Rolling slow-downs scheduled for I-69 near County Line Road today
- Luis Ramirez-Munoz indicted for Cocaine and Methamphetamine Distribution
- Allen County SPCA Selected as newest participant in PetSmart Charities Rescue Waggin’ program
- NWS: Chance of mainly afternoon showers today
- FWPD: Fatal Shooting Investigation, 2500 block of Schaper Drive
- TinCaps ReCap: Rain-shortened game and Captains sink TinCaps
- NWS: Showers and isolated thunderstorms continue overnight
- TinCaps ReCap: 17-game home winning streak ends
- Ivy Tech Northeast to host American Heart Association Heart Walk – 9/12/2015
New Historic West Main Street Farmer’s Winter Indoor Market opens today
An e-mail from Market Master, Chris Schatto:
Another first for Fort Wayne is gearing up and ready for farm market shoppers this Winter – The Historic West Main Street Farmers Market and INDOOR Winter Farm Market opens this Saturday, November 21 from 9:00 AM- 12:30 PM.
Located inside Paula’s Seafood, 1732 West Main Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46808. The FIRST and ONLY Indoor Winter Farm Market in Fort Wayne offers fresh fruit and produce, citrus, cider, baked goods, pies, breads, jams, candies, Indiana produced food items, coffee, tea, soups, fresh fish, shellfish and fine artwork.
After a busy farm market summer season, Fort Wayne and area residents will now have a winter option to purchase fresh and locally produced produce, baked goods and sundries. The Winter Farm Market consists of quality vendors from all the area farm markets- brought together in one warm and friendly place – every Saturday from 9:00 AM-12:30 PM November through March.
The market is owned and operated by the Nebraska Neighborhood Association and market profits help in the revitalization efforts of the Historic West Main Street Corridor and the Nebraska neighborhood. Come join us one Saturday morning and experience why buying local from a proud Indiana farm producer – in the Winter – is such a great thing for you and your family. Market information: Chris Shatto, Market Master, 260-515-9700,, Facebook: The Historic West Main Street Farmer’s Market and Indoor Winter Farm Market.