- Concordia’s JROTC team takes 4th in nation at academic bowl
- YWCA Northeast Indiana and Hope House join forces
- Vincent Village dedicates new home funded in part with City HUD dollars
- NWS: Partly cloudy skies tonight
- Street closures for Fourth of July fireworks event
- NWS: Cloud free for the most part with mild temperatures
- TinCaps homestand highlights: July 4-5 at Parkview Field
- TinCaps ReCap: Ernesto Montas and Colby Blueberg blanked Dayton, 1-0
- Ivy Tech Community College Northeast to host Ford and Mustang Show
- City of Fort Wayne – Reminder: City Ordinance prohibits possession of wildlife
New Historic West Main Street Farmer’s Winter Indoor Market opens today
An e-mail from Market Master, Chris Schatto:
Another first for Fort Wayne is gearing up and ready for farm market shoppers this Winter – The Historic West Main Street Farmers Market and INDOOR Winter Farm Market opens this Saturday, November 21 from 9:00 AM- 12:30 PM.
Located inside Paula’s Seafood, 1732 West Main Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46808. The FIRST and ONLY Indoor Winter Farm Market in Fort Wayne offers fresh fruit and produce, citrus, cider, baked goods, pies, breads, jams, candies, Indiana produced food items, coffee, tea, soups, fresh fish, shellfish and fine artwork.
After a busy farm market summer season, Fort Wayne and area residents will now have a winter option to purchase fresh and locally produced produce, baked goods and sundries. The Winter Farm Market consists of quality vendors from all the area farm markets- brought together in one warm and friendly place – every Saturday from 9:00 AM-12:30 PM November through March.
The market is owned and operated by the Nebraska Neighborhood Association and market profits help in the revitalization efforts of the Historic West Main Street Corridor and the Nebraska neighborhood. Come join us one Saturday morning and experience why buying local from a proud Indiana farm producer – in the Winter – is such a great thing for you and your family. Market information: Chris Shatto, Market Master, 260-515-9700,, Facebook: The Historic West Main Street Farmer’s Market and Indoor Winter Farm Market.