- TinCaps Roster Move: August 4, 2015
- NWS: Mostly clear skies tonight
- LifeSpring Counseling Center awarded $48,000 grant from The Lutheran Foundation
- 2015 Play ball Cities for Play Ball Month
- Ivy Tech Northeast announces 2015 New Venture finalists
- Main break closes two lanes of Lafayette Street
- Donate blood through the Red Cross in final weeks of summer
- Rorick Road remains closed
- McMillen Park Pool closed
- Local government proposed budgets on web
New Historic West Main Street Farmer’s Winter Indoor Market opens today
An e-mail from Market Master, Chris Schatto:
Another first for Fort Wayne is gearing up and ready for farm market shoppers this Winter – The Historic West Main Street Farmers Market and INDOOR Winter Farm Market opens this Saturday, November 21 from 9:00 AM- 12:30 PM.
Located inside Paula’s Seafood, 1732 West Main Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46808. The FIRST and ONLY Indoor Winter Farm Market in Fort Wayne offers fresh fruit and produce, citrus, cider, baked goods, pies, breads, jams, candies, Indiana produced food items, coffee, tea, soups, fresh fish, shellfish and fine artwork.
After a busy farm market summer season, Fort Wayne and area residents will now have a winter option to purchase fresh and locally produced produce, baked goods and sundries. The Winter Farm Market consists of quality vendors from all the area farm markets- brought together in one warm and friendly place – every Saturday from 9:00 AM-12:30 PM November through March.
The market is owned and operated by the Nebraska Neighborhood Association and market profits help in the revitalization efforts of the Historic West Main Street Corridor and the Nebraska neighborhood. Come join us one Saturday morning and experience why buying local from a proud Indiana farm producer – in the Winter – is such a great thing for you and your family. Market information: Chris Shatto, Market Master, 260-515-9700,, Facebook: The Historic West Main Street Farmer’s Market and Indoor Winter Farm Market.