- TinCaps came from behind to win in 14 innings
- NWS: Partly cloudy and not as cool
- IPFW Professor selected for Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Public Works, keeps us moving
- Charles Seals of Fort Wayne sentenced
- Red Cross urges summer donations to prevent seasonal shortage
- Nichols honored with Barnabas Award for her servant heart
- The Grande Page Pipe Organ back on stage June 14
- Fort Wayne Sport Club Kickball Tournament supports Turnstone and TopSoccer
- Greater Fort Wayne Metro Chamber Alliance, Inc. holds annual meeting
New Historic West Main Street Farmer’s Winter Indoor Market opens today
An e-mail from Market Master, Chris Schatto:
Another first for Fort Wayne is gearing up and ready for farm market shoppers this Winter – The Historic West Main Street Farmers Market and INDOOR Winter Farm Market opens this Saturday, November 21 from 9:00 AM- 12:30 PM.
Located inside Paula’s Seafood, 1732 West Main Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46808. The FIRST and ONLY Indoor Winter Farm Market in Fort Wayne offers fresh fruit and produce, citrus, cider, baked goods, pies, breads, jams, candies, Indiana produced food items, coffee, tea, soups, fresh fish, shellfish and fine artwork.
After a busy farm market summer season, Fort Wayne and area residents will now have a winter option to purchase fresh and locally produced produce, baked goods and sundries. The Winter Farm Market consists of quality vendors from all the area farm markets- brought together in one warm and friendly place – every Saturday from 9:00 AM-12:30 PM November through March.
The market is owned and operated by the Nebraska Neighborhood Association and market profits help in the revitalization efforts of the Historic West Main Street Corridor and the Nebraska neighborhood. Come join us one Saturday morning and experience why buying local from a proud Indiana farm producer – in the Winter – is such a great thing for you and your family. Market information: Chris Shatto, Market Master, 260-515-9700,, Facebook: The Historic West Main Street Farmer’s Market and Indoor Winter Farm Market.