- Final fall “County Night Out” October 15th in Hoagland
- 2015 Snapshot of Education in Northeast Indiana released
- Housing & Neighborhood Services plans available for review
- FWPD: Search Warrant Service, 2500 block of West State Court
- Journal Gazette: City Clerk Sandy Kennedy to resign
- NWS: A return to more seasonable fall temperatures this week
- Statement from the City of Fort Wayne on City Clerk Kennedy allegations
- Steve Shine news conference on City Clerk Sandy Kennedy allegations
- IPFW Fall Tour continues with Purdue campus visit, industry tours
- 2016 NBA D-League Showcase schedule features 19 regular-season games over five days
Allen County issues Level 3 Winter Weather Advisory
Press release from Allen County Board of Commissioners:
Allen County Issues Level 3 Winter Weather Advisory
The Allen County Commissioners have issued a Level 3 winter weather advisory for unincorporated portions of Allen County.
Level 3 means routine travel or activities may be restricted in areas because of a hazardous situation. Citizens should use caution or avoid these areas. Schools and businesses may begin to implement their emergency action plans.
The Level 3 advisory was issued after consultations with the Allen County Highway Department and the Allen County Sheriff’s Department. Both departments report increasingly slick conditions on roads throughout the county.
The Level 3 advisory will remain in effect until further notice.