- NWS: Spectacular Sunday!
- NWS: Skies will continue to clear
- Colts at bat with the TinCaps
- NWS: Rain chances today
- NWS: Mild weather with showers possible tonight and Thursday
- NWS: Dry weather returns
- IPFW and Trine partner on combination degree program for international students
- West Jefferson gateway enhancements move forward
- Join Fort Wayne’s Great American Cleanup
- NWS: Showers and isolated thunderstorms today
Allen County Neighborhoods Association meeting
Agenda for April 23rd meeting of the Allen County Neighborhood Association:
What: The Allen County Neighborhoods Association Quarterly Meeting
When: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Where: Omni Room in the Garden Level of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne
On the agenda:
- Attorney Carrie Hawk Gutman answers your legal questions pertaining to homeowners associations.
- Mary Wiemann, Sr. VP of Advancement with Aging & In-Home Services of Northeast Indiana, presents an overview of the agency’s services.
- Mike Gillespie with Three Rivers Ambulance Authority talks about the company and the services offered.
- Beth Lock, Governmental Affairs Director for Allen County, reviews key pieces of legislation being addressed by the Indiana General Assembly, including bills of interest to homeowners and property owners.
- Open Forum: Concerns, Questions and Responses.
Free parking is available in the public parking area in front of Citizens Square and at meters around the building. Enter the building at the northwest corner near Clinton Street.
ACNA helps neighborhood associations in both incorporated and unincorporated areas of Allen County access county services and share ideas for resolving common concerns.
For more information, contact ACNA Coordinators Dan McCrea (), Kris Krishnan ( ) or Joanne Bergman ( ), or Mike Green, Allen County Public Information Officer, at 449-7671.