- Mad Ants to host Student ID Night at Friday’s game
- CLHS students Reese Breischaft and Collin Peterson, create JROTC app
- Lecture and panel discussing research and programs aimed at helping those in need
- FWPD: Barricaded Subject, 6700 block of Redbud Drive
- NWS: Snow continues to melt, highs tomorrow in the low 50s
- Come to the Fantasy of Lights after the downtown Night of Lights Thanksgiving Eve
- Black Friday deal opens the Adoption door at Animal Care & Control
- NWS: Patchy dense fog this morning with highs between upper 30s and lower 40s
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne to provide Thanksgiving dinners to club families and community
- History writer to make presentation about the death of Chief Tecumseh
Allen County Neighborhoods Association meeting
Agenda for April 23rd meeting of the Allen County Neighborhood Association:
What: The Allen County Neighborhoods Association Quarterly Meeting
When: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 from 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Where: Omni Room in the Garden Level of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne
On the agenda:
- Attorney Carrie Hawk Gutman answers your legal questions pertaining to homeowners associations.
- Mary Wiemann, Sr. VP of Advancement with Aging & In-Home Services of Northeast Indiana, presents an overview of the agency’s services.
- Mike Gillespie with Three Rivers Ambulance Authority talks about the company and the services offered.
- Beth Lock, Governmental Affairs Director for Allen County, reviews key pieces of legislation being addressed by the Indiana General Assembly, including bills of interest to homeowners and property owners.
- Open Forum: Concerns, Questions and Responses.
Free parking is available in the public parking area in front of Citizens Square and at meters around the building. Enter the building at the northwest corner near Clinton Street.
ACNA helps neighborhood associations in both incorporated and unincorporated areas of Allen County access county services and share ideas for resolving common concerns.
For more information, contact ACNA Coordinators Dan McCrea (), Kris Krishnan ( ) or Joanne Bergman ( ), or Mike Green, Allen County Public Information Officer, at 449-7671.