- NWS: Scattered showers and thunderstorms to diminish tonight
- TinCaps came from behind to win in 14 innings
- NWS: Partly cloudy and not as cool
- IPFW Professor selected for Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Public Works, keeps us moving
- Charles Seals of Fort Wayne sentenced
- Red Cross urges summer donations to prevent seasonal shortage
- Nichols honored with Barnabas Award for her servant heart
- The Grande Page Pipe Organ back on stage June 14
- Fort Wayne Sport Club Kickball Tournament supports Turnstone and TopSoccer
Streets closed due to high water, pumps running
News release from the City of Fort Wayne:
Streets Closed Due to High Water, Pumps Running
(4/19/2013) – City Utility, Street Department and Flood Control staff members worked through the night combating flash flooding that hit the area due to more than 3 inches of rain that fell overnight.
Motorists should not attempt to drive through high water. State Boulevard is closed at Spy Run Creek and Old Auburn Road is closed at Wallen Road due to high water.
Pumps ran all night long in the following locations: Dalevue/Fernwood, Baer Road, Allendale, Bella Vista, Prairie Grove, Stratford, Bluffton Road, Hartman Road, Old Mill/Fairfax, Chaucer and near Science Central.