- Photos and video from FWFD announcement of hiring of 15 new firefighters
- Do it Best announces retirement of Bob Taylor, names Dan Starr President and CEO
- Bowser Park
- NWS: Clear skies, low humidity tonight
- Parkview Warsaw celebrates progress
- Shindigz National Soccer Festival returns for 16th year
- Mayor Henry announces 15 new firefighters to be hired
- Crime Victim Care receives funding to promote mental health & wellness in refugee & immigrant community
- NWS: Dry and cooler conditions are expected through tomorrow night
- 2015 Health Care Awards call for nominations
Streets closed due to high water, pumps running
News release from the City of Fort Wayne:
Streets Closed Due to High Water, Pumps Running
(4/19/2013) – City Utility, Street Department and Flood Control staff members worked through the night combating flash flooding that hit the area due to more than 3 inches of rain that fell overnight.
Motorists should not attempt to drive through high water. State Boulevard is closed at Spy Run Creek and Old Auburn Road is closed at Wallen Road due to high water.
Pumps ran all night long in the following locations: Dalevue/Fernwood, Baer Road, Allendale, Bella Vista, Prairie Grove, Stratford, Bluffton Road, Hartman Road, Old Mill/Fairfax, Chaucer and near Science Central.