- CLHS students Reese Breischaft and Collin Peterson, create JROTC app
- Lecture and panel discussing research and programs aimed at helping those in need
- FWPD: Barricaded Subject, 6700 block of Redbud Drive
- NWS: Snow continues to melt, highs tomorrow in the low 50s
- Come to the Fantasy of Lights after the downtown Night of Lights Thanksgiving Eve
- Black Friday deal opens the Adoption door at Animal Care & Control
- NWS: Patchy dense fog this morning with highs between upper 30s and lower 40s
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne to provide Thanksgiving dinners to club families and community
- History writer to make presentation about the death of Chief Tecumseh
- FWFD reminds you to cook safely this holiday season
Streets closed due to high water, pumps running
News release from the City of Fort Wayne:
Streets Closed Due to High Water, Pumps Running
(4/19/2013) – City Utility, Street Department and Flood Control staff members worked through the night combating flash flooding that hit the area due to more than 3 inches of rain that fell overnight.
Motorists should not attempt to drive through high water. State Boulevard is closed at Spy Run Creek and Old Auburn Road is closed at Wallen Road due to high water.
Pumps ran all night long in the following locations: Dalevue/Fernwood, Baer Road, Allendale, Bella Vista, Prairie Grove, Stratford, Bluffton Road, Hartman Road, Old Mill/Fairfax, Chaucer and near Science Central.