- NWS: Shower and thunderstorm chances increasing tonight
- TinCaps prevail at South Bend
- NWS: A beautiful evening in store across the area
- NWS: Today will be another great day!
- Jones goes deep in middle game at South Bend
- NWS: Earthquake in Michigan early this afternoon
- NWS: Even warmer Sunday!
- Asher announces new employees
- USF Jesters accepting registrations for summer 2015
- FWFD: House Fire, 1632 Lofton Way
Streets closed due to high water, pumps running
News release from the City of Fort Wayne:
Streets Closed Due to High Water, Pumps Running
(4/19/2013) – City Utility, Street Department and Flood Control staff members worked through the night combating flash flooding that hit the area due to more than 3 inches of rain that fell overnight.
Motorists should not attempt to drive through high water. State Boulevard is closed at Spy Run Creek and Old Auburn Road is closed at Wallen Road due to high water.
Pumps ran all night long in the following locations: Dalevue/Fernwood, Baer Road, Allendale, Bella Vista, Prairie Grove, Stratford, Bluffton Road, Hartman Road, Old Mill/Fairfax, Chaucer and near Science Central.