- NWS: Scattered showers and thunderstorms to diminish tonight
- TinCaps came from behind to win in 14 innings
- NWS: Partly cloudy and not as cool
- IPFW Professor selected for Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Public Works, keeps us moving
- Charles Seals of Fort Wayne sentenced
- Red Cross urges summer donations to prevent seasonal shortage
- Nichols honored with Barnabas Award for her servant heart
- The Grande Page Pipe Organ back on stage June 14
- Fort Wayne Sport Club Kickball Tournament supports Turnstone and TopSoccer
Stutzman to host “Academy Day” in Fort Wayne
News release from Congressman Marlin Stutzman (R-IN 3rd):
Stutzman to Host “Academy Day” in Fort Wayne
(April 18, 2013) – U.S. Congressman Marlin Stutzman today announced an “Academy Day” on Saturday, April 27. The day will provide students with an opportunity to learn about the application process for the U.S. Service Academies.
High school students interested in applying for nominations to the Air Force, Merchant Marine, West Point, Naval, and Coast Guard Academies are encouraged to attend.
Representatives from Congressman Stutzman’s office and the academies will speak with students and answer questions.
What: Military Academy Day
When: Saturday, April 27th
Sign in/registration from 9:30-10:00 am.
Presentation and Q&A from 10:00am- noon.
Where: Air National Guard Base
3005 Ferguson Road,
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
*Note: Attendees may enter the base via the security entrance just east of the airport. Security guidelines at the base will only admit participants who have submitted RSVPs by noon on Friday, April 26.*
Please direct questions and RSVPs to Kathie Green (or 260-424-3041).