- Edsall Avenue bridge closed to vehicle traffic
- More photos and video from latest water connection in Aboite
- NWS: Strong to severe storms possible Sunday evening
- USF Arts Entrepreneurship Program seeking community partners
- Photos from today’s Historic West Main Street Antique Market
- Paddling around in a downtown fountain
- The United States Navy Band Cruisers at the Foellinger Theatre – 8/22/2015
- Family Medicine Center recognized for outstanding quality and service
- Stand Up To Cancer Day at Parkview Field presented by Fifth Third Bank
- NWS: Periodic showers and storms possible this weekend
Stutzman to host “Academy Day” in Fort Wayne
News release from Congressman Marlin Stutzman (R-IN 3rd):
Stutzman to Host “Academy Day” in Fort Wayne
(April 18, 2013) – U.S. Congressman Marlin Stutzman today announced an “Academy Day” on Saturday, April 27. The day will provide students with an opportunity to learn about the application process for the U.S. Service Academies.
High school students interested in applying for nominations to the Air Force, Merchant Marine, West Point, Naval, and Coast Guard Academies are encouraged to attend.
Representatives from Congressman Stutzman’s office and the academies will speak with students and answer questions.
What: Military Academy Day
When: Saturday, April 27th
Sign in/registration from 9:30-10:00 am.
Presentation and Q&A from 10:00am- noon.
Where: Air National Guard Base
3005 Ferguson Road,
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
*Note: Attendees may enter the base via the security entrance just east of the airport. Security guidelines at the base will only admit participants who have submitted RSVPs by noon on Friday, April 26.*
Please direct questions and RSVPs to Kathie Green (or 260-424-3041).