- Spring Lake Woods and Bog to open to public
- Romeo and Juliet full-length ballet at the Embassy Theatre – 1/20/2016
- USF opens 2015-2016 academic year
- 4th District City Council race interview with Rusty York
- NWS: Warmer conditions expected this afternoon with highs in the mid 80s
- FWPD: Critical Injury Accident, 1600 block of High Street
- Dense Fog Advisory just north of us, potential to develop in our area later this morning
- TinCaps ReCap: TinCaps lose but clinch playoff spot
- Country Fest ’15 early bird ticket price ends tomorrow
- 98.9 The Bear Birthday Bash – 9/18/2015
Building a healthy community – 4/26/2013
News release from the Fort Wayne Urban League:
Building a Healthy Community
(April 24, 2013) – Please join the Urban League and other community partners for the third in a series of community meetings to address the urgent problem of gun violence in our community. The meeting will be held April 26 at 6 PM at Fellowship Missionary Church 2536 Tillman Road Fort Wayne IN 46816.
The goal of these meetings is to conduct a systemic community review in order to present community leaders with a comprehensive action plan. Task force teams will evaluate community data, conditions, existing programs and report out this week.
Even if you have not participated thus far you still have the opportunity to get involved and have significant impact on your community.
Please invite others. We continue to have citizens interested and concerned about our community demonstrated by more than 500 attendees for the first two conversations, it is important that we continue to move forward as a community to address our culture of violence.
“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” Henry Ford