- Fort Wayne TinCaps homestand highlights April 24-30 at Parkview Field
- NWS: Freeze Warning again tonight
- NWS: Freeze Warning issued for tonight – 4/23/2015
- Warrants issued for two additional individuals involved in IHOP video
- Mayor Henry announces progress being made in City’s riverfront development efforts
- TinCaps wallop Lansing, 9-4, with season-high 19 hits
- NWS: Widespread frost (freeze?) tonight
- NWS: Freeze Warning in effect overnight
- NWS: Freeze Warning tonight
- NWS: Spectacular Sunday!
TinCaps announce roster move: May 3rd
News release from the TinCaps:
TinCaps Announce Roster Move: May 3rd
(May 3, 2013) – The Fort Wayne TinCaps, in conjunction with the San Diego Padres, announced the following roster move on Friday:
Outfielder Mallex Smith has been placed on the disabled list. The move is retroactive to May 1.
Smith, 19, leads the TinCaps in stolen bases on the season with nine. The Tallahassee, Florida, native is batting .284 through his first 20 games of the season with one home run and six RBI. Smith has hit leadoff in every game he’s played, while splitting his time as an outfielder and designated hitter.
Fort Wayne’s roster is now at 24 active players, one below the Midwest League limit. An updated TinCaps roster is attached.