- Weight limit issued for Van Buren Street Bridge
- Great American Cleanup registration reminder
- TinCaps out-hit South Bend, loses
- News for TinCaps fans who had tickets to Saturday’s game
- NWS: Pleasant, cool Sunday
- All-around effort leads TinCaps by South Bend
- FWPD: Search Warrant Service, 800 block of Poplar
- Fort Wayne TinCaps homestand highlights April 24-30 at Parkview Field
- NWS: Freeze Warning again tonight
- NWS: Freeze Warning issued for tonight – 4/23/2015
TinCaps rained out in Burlington
News release from the TinCaps:
TinCaps Rained Out in Burlington
(May 3, 2013) Burlington, IA – The Fort Wayne TinCaps, scheduled to play a 7:30 EDT game tonight, have been rained out. Their game against the Burlington Bees, in which the TinCaps would have played for a three-game series sweep, will not be made up, as the two teams do not meet again during the regular season. Fort Wayne is the only team in the 16-team Midwest League that has not been rained out at home.
Fort Wayne now travels to Peoria, Illinois, to begin a three-game series Saturday evening against the Peoria Chiefs, the Midwest League affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals, with game time scheduled for 7:30 p.m. EDT. The TinCaps’ have yet to announce a starter, while the Chiefs will send righty Kurt Heyer to the mound.
The game can heard on The Fan 1380 and TheFanFortWayne.com.