- Black Friday specials all week long at the Allen County SPCA
- TinCaps: Opening Day tickets go on sale for holidays – today!
- Sculpting a Superior message
- NWS: Mostly sunny today with highs in the lower 50s
- State’s first Diverging Diamond receives engineering award
- FWPD: Critical Traffic Accident, Paulding and Hessen Cassel Roads
- Mad Ants to host Student ID Night at Friday’s game
- CLHS students Reese Breischaft and Collin Peterson, create JROTC app
- Lecture and panel discussing research and programs aimed at helping those in need
- FWPD: Barricaded Subject, 6700 block of Redbud Drive
TinCaps homestand preview May 14-16, 2013
News release from the TinCaps:
Fort Wayne TinCaps Homestand Preview May 14-16, 2013
Game and Broadcast Schedule
- Tuesday, May 14 – Fort Wayne TinCaps vs. Bowling Green Hot Rods, 7:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 15 – Fort Wayne TinCaps vs. Bowling Green Hot Rods, 11:05 a.m.
- Thursday, May 16 – Fort Wayne TinCaps vs. Bowling Green Hot Rods, 7:05 p.m.
All games broadcast on The Fan 1380-AM (WKJG) and XFINITY Digital Cable Channel 81, with audio streamed online at TinCaps.com.
For Your Entertainment
Tuesday, May 14
- Apple Corps Kids Day
- Free Skin Cancer Screenings courtesy of Parkview Health
- Community Organization of the Game: Bicycle Indiana – Fort Wayne Chapter Wednesday, May 15
- Community Organization of the Game: National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
Thursday, May 16
- Thirsty Thursday
- Community Organization of the Game: Turnstone
TinCaps On The Field
The TinCaps ride a five-game winning streak into tonight’s game at Dayton. It’s the team’s longest winning streak of the year, and their 21-13 record is their best record of the season. Fort Wayne is one game out of a playoff spot, midway through the first half.
Fort Wayne’s starting pitchers have been on a tear lately, as during the last ten games they have each pitched at least five innings, working to a 2.60 ERA. During that ten-game stretch, the TinCaps are 7-3.
Catcher Rodney Daal had one of the biggest games of the season Sunday afternoon. He went 4-for-4 with two home runs and drove in four runs, as the TinCaps beat Dayton, 13-7.