- Garrett Cooper pursues new role in Ambassador Enterprises
- TinCaps Roster Move: Sept. 2, 2015
- Fort Wayne Sport Club announces Kickball Tournament winners
- Emmanuel Lutheran Church steeple Cross removed this morning
- NWS: Mostly clear tonight with overnight lows in the upper 60s
- TinCaps hiring food & beverage employees
- County offices closed Sept. 7th for Labor Day holiday
- City offices to be closed on Labor Day
- Employment anniversary announcement
- FWFD: House Fire, 3514 Avondale Drive
Additional Allen County blood drives scheduled
News release from the American Red Cross:
Additional Allen County Blood Drives Scheduled
- Thursday, May 30, from 2 p.m. until 7 p.m. at the Grabill Missionary Church in the gymnasium, located at 13637 State St. in Grabill. Come to donate and receive a cooler tote bag! Please call 466-3213 to arrange transportation to this blood drive.
- Sunday, June 2, from noon until 4 p.m. at the Tilted Kilt during Customer Appreciation Week, located at 4541 Illinois Road in Fort Wayne. Come to donate and receive a coupon for a free appetizer courtesy of the Tilted Kilt.
How to Donate Blood
To schedule an appointment to donate please call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit redcross.org for more information. Individuals who are 17 years of age (16 with parental permission in Indiana and Ohio), meet weight and height requirements (110 pounds or more, depending on their height) and are in generally good health may be eligible to donate blood. Please bring your Red Cross blood donor card or other form of positive ID when you come to donate.
About the American Red Cross
The Indiana-Ohio Blood Services Region serves northern and central Indiana and northwestern Ohio, and needs to collect about 500 units of blood a day to meet patient need in 60 hospitals. The American Red Cross shelters, feeds and provides emotional support to victims of disasters; supplies about 40 percent of the nation’s blood; teaches skills that save lives; provides international humanitarian aid; and supports military members and their families. The Red Cross is a not-for-profit organization that depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission. For more information, please visit redcross.org.
About Stephen ParkerStephen Parker is the blogmaster for AroundFortWayne.com. He believes that everyone should have access to information, interviews, and videos of events that are, "Straight from the source". When not blogging, he enjoys outdoor activities in his adopted home, Fort Wayne Indiana. He moved here in late 1989 and hasn't looked back.
Garrett Cooper pursues new role in Ambassador Enterprises
Ambassador Enterprises announced recently that Garrett Cooper will lead the...
TinCaps Roster Move: Sept. 2, 2015
TinCaps Roster Move: Sept. 2, 2015.
Fort Wayne Sport Club announces Kickball Tournament winners
The 4th annual Fort Wayne Sport Club Charity Kickball Tournament...
Emmanuel Lutheran Church steeple Cross removed this morning
The Emmanuel Lutheran Church Cross on the steeple was removed...
NWS: Mostly clear tonight with overnight lows in the upper 60s
Skies will be mostly clear tonight with overnight lows in...
TinCaps hiring food & beverage employees
The TinCaps’ Food & Beverage Department is now hiring part-time...
County offices closed Sept. 7th for Labor Day holiday
Due to the Labor Day holiday, all Allen County offices...