- NWS: A beautiful evening in store across the area
- NWS: Today will be another great day!
- Jones goes deep in middle game at South Bend
- NWS: Earthquake in Michigan early this afternoon
- NWS: Even warmer Sunday!
- Asher announces new employees
- USF Jesters accepting registrations for summer 2015
- FWFD: House Fire, 1632 Lofton Way
- Mike Packnett named 2015 Humanitarian of the Year
- Chris Tomlin Love Ran Red Tour at Memorial Coliseum on November 5
Additional Allen County blood drives scheduled
News release from the American Red Cross:
Additional Allen County Blood Drives Scheduled
- Thursday, May 30, from 2 p.m. until 7 p.m. at the Grabill Missionary Church in the gymnasium, located at 13637 State St. in Grabill. Come to donate and receive a cooler tote bag! Please call 466-3213 to arrange transportation to this blood drive.
- Sunday, June 2, from noon until 4 p.m. at the Tilted Kilt during Customer Appreciation Week, located at 4541 Illinois Road in Fort Wayne. Come to donate and receive a coupon for a free appetizer courtesy of the Tilted Kilt.
How to Donate Blood
To schedule an appointment to donate please call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit redcross.org for more information. Individuals who are 17 years of age (16 with parental permission in Indiana and Ohio), meet weight and height requirements (110 pounds or more, depending on their height) and are in generally good health may be eligible to donate blood. Please bring your Red Cross blood donor card or other form of positive ID when you come to donate.
About the American Red Cross
The Indiana-Ohio Blood Services Region serves northern and central Indiana and northwestern Ohio, and needs to collect about 500 units of blood a day to meet patient need in 60 hospitals. The American Red Cross shelters, feeds and provides emotional support to victims of disasters; supplies about 40 percent of the nation’s blood; teaches skills that save lives; provides international humanitarian aid; and supports military members and their families. The Red Cross is a not-for-profit organization that depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission. For more information, please visit redcross.org.