- NWS: Hot and dry today
- TinCaps Recap: TinCaps bounce back, stay hot at home vs. Dayton Dragons
- NWS: Warmer temperatures on the way
- FWPD: Critical Injury Shooting Investigation, 1400 block of McCulloch Street
- TinCaps ReCap: TinCaps play in front of record crowd at Parkview Field
- TinCaps break single-game attendance record at Parkview Field
- Concordia’s JROTC team takes 4th in nation at academic bowl
- YWCA Northeast Indiana and Hope House join forces
- Vincent Village dedicates new home funded in part with City HUD dollars
- NWS: Partly cloudy skies tonight
6/3/2013 – Germanfest Activities
Today’s Germanfest events:
- 12:15 PM – Germanfest Organ Concert at the Plymouth Congregational Church, 501 W Berry St.
Maestro Robert Nance, organist, will perform organ masterpieces by renowned German composers for your listening pleasure.
- 5:00 PM – Köstritzerabend at Club Soda, 235 E Superior St.
Celebrate Köstritzer Schwarzbier Nacht at Club Soda. Thüringer Brats and Kostritzer Schwarzbier will be available for your enjoyment on the patio. The German Heritage Society will be your hosts for an evening of German food, music and fun. Free admission.
- 6:30 PM – Maßkrugstemmen Kontest at Club Soda, 235 E Superior St.
Join ROCK-104’s Doc West in this annual arm-to-the-wall contest pitting people against steins of beer. The winner is the person holding the extended stein of beer the longest, without spilling! Free admission.
- 7:00 PM – Sprechen Sie Duetsch? at the Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Community Center, 233 W Main St.
Participate in a fun experience of basic German for tourists. Frau Marianne Klaffke will instruct you in such an enjoyable manner you will actually learn! Refreshments will be served. Try a little German, you will be glad you did! Free admission.
- 7:00 PM – Piano & Organ Recital, First Wayne Street UM Church, 300 E Wayne St
Enjoy this annual musical event sponsored by NIMTA, the Northeast Indiana Music Teachers Association. Admission is FREE!
Photos from previous Germanfests
Videos from previous Germanfests