- USF presenting “Jesus Christ Superstar”
- Judge Davis part of national panel on HOPE Probation
- It was the most successful Fort Wayne Firefighters MDA “Fill the Boot” campaign yet
- Northeast Indiana Regional Development Authority approves Regional Cities plan
- NWS: Strong thunderstorms will be affecting our area this afternoon
- NWS: Showers and thunderstorms will continue through the evening hours
- New Employee Announcement: Kelly Martin at Angel Corps
- TinCaps homestand highlights: September 5-7 at Parkview Field
- Science Central seeks additional volunteers for new school year
- Dayne Bonta, photographer age 88, exhibiting photographs at FWMoA
6/3/2013 – Germanfest Activities
Today’s Germanfest events:
- 12:15 PM – Germanfest Organ Concert at the Plymouth Congregational Church, 501 W Berry St.
Maestro Robert Nance, organist, will perform organ masterpieces by renowned German composers for your listening pleasure.
- 5:00 PM – Köstritzerabend at Club Soda, 235 E Superior St.
Celebrate Köstritzer Schwarzbier Nacht at Club Soda. Thüringer Brats and Kostritzer Schwarzbier will be available for your enjoyment on the patio. The German Heritage Society will be your hosts for an evening of German food, music and fun. Free admission.
- 6:30 PM – Maßkrugstemmen Kontest at Club Soda, 235 E Superior St.
Join ROCK-104’s Doc West in this annual arm-to-the-wall contest pitting people against steins of beer. The winner is the person holding the extended stein of beer the longest, without spilling! Free admission.
- 7:00 PM – Sprechen Sie Duetsch? at the Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Community Center, 233 W Main St.
Participate in a fun experience of basic German for tourists. Frau Marianne Klaffke will instruct you in such an enjoyable manner you will actually learn! Refreshments will be served. Try a little German, you will be glad you did! Free admission.
- 7:00 PM – Piano & Organ Recital, First Wayne Street UM Church, 300 E Wayne St
Enjoy this annual musical event sponsored by NIMTA, the Northeast Indiana Music Teachers Association. Admission is FREE!
Photos from previous Germanfests
Videos from previous Germanfests