- NWS: Expect decreasing clouds tonight
- NWS: Rain will continue through much of today
- Team chosen to lead engineering and design work for riverfront promenade
- NWS: Rain will slowly move into the area tonight with lows in the lower 50s
- FWFD: Building Fire, 2208 South Lafayette Street
- NWS: Thanksgiving will be cloudy, damp and much warmer than normal
- FWFD: Building Fire, 1336 Goshen Avenue
- County establishes employee recognition program
- Avfuel expands network with Fort Wayne Aero Center (KFWA)
- The Fort Wayne Philharmonic and Chorus present Messiah by Candlelight
Circuit Court names new magistrate
News release from the Allen County Circuit Court:
Circuit Court Names New Magistrate
(July 17, 2013) – The Allen Circuit Court announced today that Andrea R. Trevino has been selected as the new Circuit Court Magistrate.
“I was pleased to have such a talented pool of applicants from which to choose,” said Circuit Court Judge Thomas Felts. “I am even more delighted to welcome Ms. Trevino to the Circuit Court bench. Her academic background, combined with her vast experience in civil and family law, makes her extremely qualified for this position. She will be a great addition to our team.”
Trevino’s appointment fills a vacancy created when Craig Bobay was named a Judge in the Allen Superior Court earlier this month. Bobay had been a Magistrate in Allen Circuit Court.
Trevino, a Ft. Wayne South Side graduate, earned her undergraduate degree summa cum laude from St. Joseph’s College and her law degree from Indiana University-Maurer School of Law in 2003. She was admitted to the Indiana Bar that same year and has focused primarily in civil litigation and family law. She was of counsel at the law firm of Beckman Lawson, LLP of Ft. Wayne before accepting the position as Magistrate. Ms. Trevino is a life-long resident of Allen County. She anticipates starting her new position August 1.