- TinCaps came from behind to win in 14 innings
- NWS: Partly cloudy and not as cool
- IPFW Professor selected for Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Public Works, keeps us moving
- Charles Seals of Fort Wayne sentenced
- Red Cross urges summer donations to prevent seasonal shortage
- Nichols honored with Barnabas Award for her servant heart
- The Grande Page Pipe Organ back on stage June 14
- Fort Wayne Sport Club Kickball Tournament supports Turnstone and TopSoccer
- Greater Fort Wayne Metro Chamber Alliance, Inc. holds annual meeting
CTN announces 2013-2014 Board of Directors
News release from CTN:
CTN Announces 2013-2014 Board of Directors
(July 17, 2013) – Community Transportation Network (CTN) is proud to announce the officers and members of the organization’s 2013-2014 Board of Directors. Effective July 1, 2013, Joseph Wolfcale of FW Radiology- Board President; Jeremy Hostetler, CPA of Christen Souers, LLC- Vice President; Gary Windmiller of PNC Wealth Management- Treasurer; and Nathan Williams, Shambaugh, Kast, Beck & Williams- Secretary; and Joshua Neal, attorney at law- Barrett & McNagny, is former board president.
Board Members include: Tyler Binkley- NAI Harding Dahm, Carole Cobb- Community Representative, Sue Doeden- LSIsource, Kira Downey- Consumer, Todd Eigenschink- Xymmetrix, Daniel Garman-Parkview Hospital, Loaine Hagerty- Family of Consumer, St Joseph Community Health Foundation, Dr. Thomas Hayhurst- Allen County Health Department, Kari Huston- PNC, David Tracey- STAR Financial Bank, and Ramona Coleman- FWCS (Leadership Fort Wayne Intern).