- Three Rivers Festival to honor Indiana heritage for the 2016 parade theme
- Cougars continue their climb in NAIA Coaches’ Top 25 poll
- I&M announces Melita Reliability Enhancement Project in Fort Wayne
- NWS: Dry conditions and near normal temperatures rest of the week
- Budget review schedule for this month
- Final fall “County Night Out” October 15th in Hoagland
- 2015 Snapshot of Education in Northeast Indiana released
- Housing & Neighborhood Services plans available for review
- FWPD: Search Warrant Service, 2500 block of West State Court
- Journal Gazette: City Clerk Sandy Kennedy to resign
CTN announces 2013-2014 Board of Directors
News release from CTN:
CTN Announces 2013-2014 Board of Directors
(July 17, 2013) – Community Transportation Network (CTN) is proud to announce the officers and members of the organization’s 2013-2014 Board of Directors. Effective July 1, 2013, Joseph Wolfcale of FW Radiology- Board President; Jeremy Hostetler, CPA of Christen Souers, LLC- Vice President; Gary Windmiller of PNC Wealth Management- Treasurer; and Nathan Williams, Shambaugh, Kast, Beck & Williams- Secretary; and Joshua Neal, attorney at law- Barrett & McNagny, is former board president.
Board Members include: Tyler Binkley- NAI Harding Dahm, Carole Cobb- Community Representative, Sue Doeden- LSIsource, Kira Downey- Consumer, Todd Eigenschink- Xymmetrix, Daniel Garman-Parkview Hospital, Loaine Hagerty- Family of Consumer, St Joseph Community Health Foundation, Dr. Thomas Hayhurst- Allen County Health Department, Kari Huston- PNC, David Tracey- STAR Financial Bank, and Ramona Coleman- FWCS (Leadership Fort Wayne Intern).