- YWCA Northeast Indiana celebrates 100 Good Men!
- Historic West Main Street Antique Show and Market, Saturday – 8/1/15
- NWS: Showers and thunderstorms possible Wednesday
- City of Fort Wayne: Ardmore Avenue now open
- Added ramp lane project on I-69 at Exit 315 to begin Wednesday, 7/29/2015
- Houk Road re-opened; Rorick Road still closed
- Baby Giraffe makes public debut today at the Zoo
- Early African-American Settlers of the Maumee Valley program tonight
- FWPD: Fatal Motor Vehicle Accident, McKinnie Avenue and McMillen Park Drive
- NKP 765 through Brooklyn Avenue – photos and video
CTN announces 2013-2014 Board of Directors
News release from CTN:
CTN Announces 2013-2014 Board of Directors
(July 17, 2013) – Community Transportation Network (CTN) is proud to announce the officers and members of the organization’s 2013-2014 Board of Directors. Effective July 1, 2013, Joseph Wolfcale of FW Radiology- Board President; Jeremy Hostetler, CPA of Christen Souers, LLC- Vice President; Gary Windmiller of PNC Wealth Management- Treasurer; and Nathan Williams, Shambaugh, Kast, Beck & Williams- Secretary; and Joshua Neal, attorney at law- Barrett & McNagny, is former board president.
Board Members include: Tyler Binkley- NAI Harding Dahm, Carole Cobb- Community Representative, Sue Doeden- LSIsource, Kira Downey- Consumer, Todd Eigenschink- Xymmetrix, Daniel Garman-Parkview Hospital, Loaine Hagerty- Family of Consumer, St Joseph Community Health Foundation, Dr. Thomas Hayhurst- Allen County Health Department, Kari Huston- PNC, David Tracey- STAR Financial Bank, and Ramona Coleman- FWCS (Leadership Fort Wayne Intern).