- NWS: Rain showers likely tonight with areas of fog possible after midnight
- Photos and video from Riverworks Design Team announcement
- NWS: Rain will spread across the area late today and into tonight
- NWS: Quiet night with lows between 29 and 32
- Tech holds off Chippewas in Great Lakes Showcase
- Balanced attack leads Warriors past Wilberforce Bulldogs
- NWS: Expect decreasing clouds tonight
- Warriors handle Spartans in Michigan-Dearborn Great Lakes Showcase opener
- Mad Ants continue strong play at home taking down the Bakersfield Jam 113-108
- NWS: Rain will continue through much of today
CTN announces 2013-2014 Board of Directors
News release from CTN:
CTN Announces 2013-2014 Board of Directors
(July 17, 2013) – Community Transportation Network (CTN) is proud to announce the officers and members of the organization’s 2013-2014 Board of Directors. Effective July 1, 2013, Joseph Wolfcale of FW Radiology- Board President; Jeremy Hostetler, CPA of Christen Souers, LLC- Vice President; Gary Windmiller of PNC Wealth Management- Treasurer; and Nathan Williams, Shambaugh, Kast, Beck & Williams- Secretary; and Joshua Neal, attorney at law- Barrett & McNagny, is former board president.
Board Members include: Tyler Binkley- NAI Harding Dahm, Carole Cobb- Community Representative, Sue Doeden- LSIsource, Kira Downey- Consumer, Todd Eigenschink- Xymmetrix, Daniel Garman-Parkview Hospital, Loaine Hagerty- Family of Consumer, St Joseph Community Health Foundation, Dr. Thomas Hayhurst- Allen County Health Department, Kari Huston- PNC, David Tracey- STAR Financial Bank, and Ramona Coleman- FWCS (Leadership Fort Wayne Intern).