- Information about Fort Wayne Fringe Festival performers
- Fort Wayne Fringe Festival performers revealed!
- July Speaker Series scheduled for Envision Fort Wayne Center
- Kingston Dinner Dance to benefit Honor Flight Northeast Indiana
- A Better Fort Presents: A BLOCK 4 BLINDNESS
- NWS: Showers and scattered thunderstorms continue
- FWPD: Assistance needed to identify Robbery Suspect
- 2015 Three Rivers Festival street closures
- TinCaps ReCap: Fort Wayne wins wild one in 12 innings at South Bend
- Volunteers wanted to clean storm ravaged parks
CTN announces 2013-2014 Board of Directors
News release from CTN:
CTN Announces 2013-2014 Board of Directors
(July 17, 2013) – Community Transportation Network (CTN) is proud to announce the officers and members of the organization’s 2013-2014 Board of Directors. Effective July 1, 2013, Joseph Wolfcale of FW Radiology- Board President; Jeremy Hostetler, CPA of Christen Souers, LLC- Vice President; Gary Windmiller of PNC Wealth Management- Treasurer; and Nathan Williams, Shambaugh, Kast, Beck & Williams- Secretary; and Joshua Neal, attorney at law- Barrett & McNagny, is former board president.
Board Members include: Tyler Binkley- NAI Harding Dahm, Carole Cobb- Community Representative, Sue Doeden- LSIsource, Kira Downey- Consumer, Todd Eigenschink- Xymmetrix, Daniel Garman-Parkview Hospital, Loaine Hagerty- Family of Consumer, St Joseph Community Health Foundation, Dr. Thomas Hayhurst- Allen County Health Department, Kari Huston- PNC, David Tracey- STAR Financial Bank, and Ramona Coleman- FWCS (Leadership Fort Wayne Intern).