- Jay Leno at the Embassy – March 3, 2016
- NWS: Rain showers likely tonight with areas of fog possible after midnight
- Photos and video from Riverworks Design Team announcement
- NWS: Rain will spread across the area late today and into tonight
- NWS: Quiet night with lows between 29 and 32
- Tech holds off Chippewas in Great Lakes Showcase
- Balanced attack leads Warriors past Wilberforce Bulldogs
- NWS: Expect decreasing clouds tonight
- Warriors handle Spartans in Michigan-Dearborn Great Lakes Showcase opener
- Mad Ants continue strong play at home taking down the Bakersfield Jam 113-108
FWPD: Suicide Threats/Death Investigation
News release from the Fort Wayne Police Department:
Suicide Threats/Death Investigation
Incident Date: August 6, 2013
Incident Time: 12:23 AM
Incident Location: 2400 Bolton Dr.
Victim: Adult / Male
(August 6, 2013) – On Tuesday, August 6, 2013, at 12:23 AM, the City of Fort Wayne Police Department responded to an adult male making suicide threats in an apartment in the 2400 block of Bolton Dr. The male caller was making suicide threats and stated he was armed with a gun.
Officers began negotiating with the male, but during negotiations, contact was lost with the male and contact could not be resumed. Members of the Emergency Services Team made entry to check on the male, and ended up locating a deceased male.
This incident is currently being treated as a death investigation, and there are no other details to be released. No other persons were involved in the incident. There is nothing further at this time.
Assisting agencies: Three Rivers Ambulance Authority, Allen County Coroner