- TinCaps prevail at South Bend
- NWS: A beautiful evening in store across the area
- NWS: Today will be another great day!
- Jones goes deep in middle game at South Bend
- NWS: Earthquake in Michigan early this afternoon
- NWS: Even warmer Sunday!
- Asher announces new employees
- USF Jesters accepting registrations for summer 2015
- FWFD: House Fire, 1632 Lofton Way
- Mike Packnett named 2015 Humanitarian of the Year
FWPD: Suicide Threats/Death Investigation
News release from the Fort Wayne Police Department:
Suicide Threats/Death Investigation
Incident Date: August 6, 2013
Incident Time: 12:23 AM
Incident Location: 2400 Bolton Dr.
Victim: Adult / Male
(August 6, 2013) – On Tuesday, August 6, 2013, at 12:23 AM, the City of Fort Wayne Police Department responded to an adult male making suicide threats in an apartment in the 2400 block of Bolton Dr. The male caller was making suicide threats and stated he was armed with a gun.
Officers began negotiating with the male, but during negotiations, contact was lost with the male and contact could not be resumed. Members of the Emergency Services Team made entry to check on the male, and ended up locating a deceased male.
This incident is currently being treated as a death investigation, and there are no other details to be released. No other persons were involved in the incident. There is nothing further at this time.
Assisting agencies: Three Rivers Ambulance Authority, Allen County Coroner