- 15th Annual Fallen Firefighters Memorial tomorrow – 10/10/2015
- New IPFW Center of Excellence presents “Big Data and Business Analytics” conference
- NWS: Clouds will be on the decrease overnight with lows in the lower 40s
- USF hosting high school art workshop
- NWS: Clouds will begin to slowly thin this afternoon
- 3’s a charm: USF QB Nick Ferrer earns MSFA weekly award 3rd time
- Lower Huntington Road upgrade brings first trail connection to Waynedale
- NWS: Chance for showers this evening and overnight
- USF sophomore Spencer Cowherd earns NAIA defensive weekly award
- Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo regular season ends Sunday
FWPD: Suicide Threats/Death Investigation
News release from the Fort Wayne Police Department:
Suicide Threats/Death Investigation
Incident Date: August 6, 2013
Incident Time: 12:23 AM
Incident Location: 2400 Bolton Dr.
Victim: Adult / Male
(August 6, 2013) – On Tuesday, August 6, 2013, at 12:23 AM, the City of Fort Wayne Police Department responded to an adult male making suicide threats in an apartment in the 2400 block of Bolton Dr. The male caller was making suicide threats and stated he was armed with a gun.
Officers began negotiating with the male, but during negotiations, contact was lost with the male and contact could not be resumed. Members of the Emergency Services Team made entry to check on the male, and ended up locating a deceased male.
This incident is currently being treated as a death investigation, and there are no other details to be released. No other persons were involved in the incident. There is nothing further at this time.
Assisting agencies: Three Rivers Ambulance Authority, Allen County Coroner