- USF hosting high school art workshop
- NWS: Clouds will begin to slowly thin this afternoon
- 3’s a charm: USF QB Nick Ferrer earns MSFA weekly award 3rd time
- Lower Huntington Road upgrade brings first trail connection to Waynedale
- NWS: Chance for showers this evening and overnight
- USF sophomore Spencer Cowherd earns NAIA defensive weekly award
- Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo regular season ends Sunday
- USF faculty among outstanding healthcare professionals
- Mad Anthonys Children’s Foundation donates $200,000 to Mad Anthonys Children’s Hope House
- Ayad Al-Shaibani sentenced in Food Stamp Case and ordered to pay $1,714,207.10 in restitution
University of Saint Francis free public lecture
News release from the University of Saint Francis:
University of Saint Francis Free Public Lecture
(August 12, 2013) – The Department of Philosophy and Theology in the School of Arts and Sciences at the University of Saint will offer a free public lecture, “I’m Not ‘Religious’ But I’m ‘Spiritual’ and Other Odd Things We Say” on Thursday, August 29 at 1 p.m. in the Brookside Ballroom.
Dr. Lewis Pearson, assistant professor of philosophy, will discuss what happens when we use phrases like this, including what we intend to mean, whether our intentions are clear, and what unintended messages we communicate when we use such phrases.