- Citilink will not operate on Thanksgiving Day holiday
- Black Friday specials all week long at the Allen County SPCA
- TinCaps: Opening Day tickets go on sale for holidays – today!
- Sculpting a Superior message
- NWS: Mostly sunny today with highs in the lower 50s
- State’s first Diverging Diamond receives engineering award
- FWPD: Critical Traffic Accident, Paulding and Hessen Cassel Roads
- Mad Ants to host Student ID Night at Friday’s game
- CLHS students Reese Breischaft and Collin Peterson, create JROTC app
- Lecture and panel discussing research and programs aimed at helping those in need
University of Saint Francis free public lecture
News release from the University of Saint Francis:
University of Saint Francis Free Public Lecture
(August 12, 2013) – The Department of Philosophy and Theology in the School of Arts and Sciences at the University of Saint will offer a free public lecture, “I’m Not ‘Religious’ But I’m ‘Spiritual’ and Other Odd Things We Say” on Thursday, August 29 at 1 p.m. in the Brookside Ballroom.
Dr. Lewis Pearson, assistant professor of philosophy, will discuss what happens when we use phrases like this, including what we intend to mean, whether our intentions are clear, and what unintended messages we communicate when we use such phrases.