- Citilink points to accessible transportation services on 25th anniversary of ADA
- Regional Cities Initiative giant flag unveiled at Parkview Field
- Oat and wheat harvest in full swing
- FWPD: Critical Injury Crash, 3300 block of South Clinton Street
- NWS: Warm with increasing chances for showers and thunderstorms
- Final day for the Allen County Fun Fair – 8/2/2015
- TinCaps ReCap: TinCaps walk off again, stay in first
- Edsall Avenue bridge closed to vehicle traffic
- More photos and video from latest water connection in Aboite
- NWS: Strong to severe storms possible Sunday evening
University of Saint Francis free public lecture
News release from the University of Saint Francis:
University of Saint Francis Free Public Lecture
(August 12, 2013) – The Department of Philosophy and Theology in the School of Arts and Sciences at the University of Saint will offer a free public lecture, “I’m Not ‘Religious’ But I’m ‘Spiritual’ and Other Odd Things We Say” on Thursday, August 29 at 1 p.m. in the Brookside Ballroom.
Dr. Lewis Pearson, assistant professor of philosophy, will discuss what happens when we use phrases like this, including what we intend to mean, whether our intentions are clear, and what unintended messages we communicate when we use such phrases.