- TinCaps came from behind to win in 14 innings
- NWS: Partly cloudy and not as cool
- IPFW Professor selected for Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Public Works, keeps us moving
- Charles Seals of Fort Wayne sentenced
- Red Cross urges summer donations to prevent seasonal shortage
- Nichols honored with Barnabas Award for her servant heart
- The Grande Page Pipe Organ back on stage June 14
- Fort Wayne Sport Club Kickball Tournament supports Turnstone and TopSoccer
- Greater Fort Wayne Metro Chamber Alliance, Inc. holds annual meeting
University of Saint Francis free public lecture
News release from the University of Saint Francis:
University of Saint Francis Free Public Lecture
(August 12, 2013) – The Department of Philosophy and Theology in the School of Arts and Sciences at the University of Saint will offer a free public lecture, “I’m Not ‘Religious’ But I’m ‘Spiritual’ and Other Odd Things We Say” on Thursday, August 29 at 1 p.m. in the Brookside Ballroom.
Dr. Lewis Pearson, assistant professor of philosophy, will discuss what happens when we use phrases like this, including what we intend to mean, whether our intentions are clear, and what unintended messages we communicate when we use such phrases.