- NWS: Shower and thunderstorm chances increasing tonight
- TinCaps prevail at South Bend
- NWS: A beautiful evening in store across the area
- NWS: Today will be another great day!
- Jones goes deep in middle game at South Bend
- NWS: Earthquake in Michigan early this afternoon
- NWS: Even warmer Sunday!
- Asher announces new employees
- USF Jesters accepting registrations for summer 2015
- FWFD: House Fire, 1632 Lofton Way
Buddy Guy to perform at Foellinger Theatre
News release from Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation:
Buddy Guy to Perform at Foellinger Theatre
The Foellinger Outdoor Theatre will play host to living blues legend, Buddy Guy, on Saturday, September 28 at 8 pm, with special guest Quinn Sullivan.
As the king of the contemporary Chicago blues scene, Buddy Guy has served as an influence and bridge between blues and rock & roll to some of the most notable musicians of his generation, including Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan, who stated, “Without Buddy Guy, there would be no Stevie Ray Vaughan.” Rolling Stone Magazine ranked Buddy Guy 30th in their list of “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time.”
Tickets for this concert go on sale Friday, June 28 at 10 am. Reserve seating is $50 and $40, $30 for general admission. You may purchase tickets on-line at www.foellingertheatre.org, by calling 260-427-6000, or by visiting the Parks & Recreation Department office at 705 E. State Blvd., Mon – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
Don’t miss this living legend when he performs at The Foellinger Theatre on September 28, 2013.