- NWS: Spectacular Sunday!
- NWS: Skies will continue to clear
- Colts at bat with the TinCaps
- NWS: Rain chances today
- NWS: Mild weather with showers possible tonight and Thursday
- NWS: Dry weather returns
- IPFW and Trine partner on combination degree program for international students
- West Jefferson gateway enhancements move forward
- Join Fort Wayne’s Great American Cleanup
- NWS: Showers and isolated thunderstorms today
One dead after crash
News release from the Allen County Sheriff’s Department:
One Dead after Crash
(August 14, 2013) – Allen County Police were dispatched to 17000 block of Dawkins Road at approximately 11:30 PM on 8/13/2013 reference a motor vehicle crash. The driver and passenger were traveling West on Dawkins Road when the vehicle left the roadway hitting an embankment. The vehicle then became airborne striking two trees. The twenty-year-old female passenger was pronounced dead at the scene. The twenty-one-year-old male driver was not injured. Both occupants were wearing seatbelts. Alcohol does not appear to be a factor. This crash remains under investigation by the Allen County Sheriff’s Department.