- USF event to examine working with at-risk youth
- Brickworld returning to the Grand Wayne Center
- National honor focused on City Water Pollution Control Plant
- Community Foundation receives $500,000 grant for riverfront development project
- NWS: Fair weather continues tonight, lows in the mid 50s
- INDOT: Watch for deer on Indiana’s roadways
- USF announces “Jesus Christ Superstar” cast
- Mayor Henry commends community leaders who participated in neighborhood conference in Kentucky
- FWPD: Barricaded Subject, 1600 block of Fitchburg Place
- NWS: Pleasant weather through Thursday with mild temperatures
Fort Wayne Mad Ants to hold open tryouts in Milwaukee
News release from the Mad Ants:
Fort Wayne Mad Ants to Hold Open Tryouts in Milwaukee
(August 14, 2013) – The Fort Wayne Mad Ants announced today that the team will hold open tryouts for the 2013-14 season in the Milwaukee area on Sunday, September 1st. The tryout will take place at Milwaukee Vincent High School located at 7501 North Granville Road, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53224.
The Mad Ants local player tryouts offer athletes an opportunity to showcase their talents in front of the Fort Wayne Mad Ants’ coaching staff. Players will compete to earn an invitation to the team’s training camp, which will begin in early November.
Applicants can pre-register by submitting the official registration, disclosure and release forms, in addition to a $150 non-refundable fee by August 28, 2013. The fee for walk-up registration will be $200. Payments must be made by money order or cashier’s check. Application forms are available at www.fortwaynehoops.com.