- Celebrate Christmas with Concordia Lutheran High School
- What’s happening at the Botanical Conservatory in December
- Nationally recognized domestic violence survivor, Beverly Gooden, to speak
- NWS: Weather will be quiet overnight with lows in the 30s
- Mad Ants spread joy to area organizations through toy donations
- Gera Haus student restaurant has only two serving nights left
- Traffic Advisory for Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert, Thursday, December 3rd
- NWS: Dry and partly cloudy conditions for the rest of today and tonight
- FWPD: Critical Injury Motor Vehicle Accident, Stellhorn Road and Woodway Drive
- NWS: Fog and light rain will exit the area later this morning
Fort Wayne Mad Ants to hold open tryouts in Milwaukee
News release from the Mad Ants:
Fort Wayne Mad Ants to Hold Open Tryouts in Milwaukee
(August 14, 2013) – The Fort Wayne Mad Ants announced today that the team will hold open tryouts for the 2013-14 season in the Milwaukee area on Sunday, September 1st. The tryout will take place at Milwaukee Vincent High School located at 7501 North Granville Road, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53224.
The Mad Ants local player tryouts offer athletes an opportunity to showcase their talents in front of the Fort Wayne Mad Ants’ coaching staff. Players will compete to earn an invitation to the team’s training camp, which will begin in early November.
Applicants can pre-register by submitting the official registration, disclosure and release forms, in addition to a $150 non-refundable fee by August 28, 2013. The fee for walk-up registration will be $200. Payments must be made by money order or cashier’s check. Application forms are available at www.fortwaynehoops.com.