- TinCaps homestand highlights: July 4-5 at Parkview Field
- TinCaps ReCap: Ernesto Montas and Colby Blueberg blanked Dayton, 1-0
- Ivy Tech Community College Northeast to host Ford and Mustang Show
- City of Fort Wayne – Reminder: City Ordinance prohibits possession of wildlife
- NWS: Independence Day forecast
- TekVenture announces open house to celebrate completion of phase II
- Laugh Out Your Pain Comedy Tour at the Embassy Theatre
- Four additional Blue Star Banners installed
- NWS: Mainly dry weekend
- TinCaps ReCap: Late rally defeats Dayton Dragons
Fort Wayne Mad Ants to hold open tryouts in Milwaukee
News release from the Mad Ants:
Fort Wayne Mad Ants to Hold Open Tryouts in Milwaukee
(August 14, 2013) – The Fort Wayne Mad Ants announced today that the team will hold open tryouts for the 2013-14 season in the Milwaukee area on Sunday, September 1st. The tryout will take place at Milwaukee Vincent High School located at 7501 North Granville Road, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53224.
The Mad Ants local player tryouts offer athletes an opportunity to showcase their talents in front of the Fort Wayne Mad Ants’ coaching staff. Players will compete to earn an invitation to the team’s training camp, which will begin in early November.
Applicants can pre-register by submitting the official registration, disclosure and release forms, in addition to a $150 non-refundable fee by August 28, 2013. The fee for walk-up registration will be $200. Payments must be made by money order or cashier’s check. Application forms are available at www.fortwaynehoops.com.