- What’s happening at the Botanical Conservatory in September
- 21st Omnibus Lecture Series focuses on national security, the environment, and politics
- FWPD: Critical Pedestrian Injury Accident, 2500 block of Spy Run Avenue
- TinCaps ReCap: TinCaps win marathon game at Lansing
- NWS: An unseasonably warm and humid start to September
- Road Sensor repairs scheduled for I-69 near mile 311 on September 1st and 2nd
- NWS: Warm and humid all week
- Spring Lake Woods and Bog to open to public
- Romeo and Juliet full-length ballet at the Embassy Theatre – 1/20/2016
- USF opens 2015-2016 academic year
Survey still requesting responses about managed care of the disabled
News release from Dorian Maples Associates:
Survey Still Requesting Responses about Managed Care of the Disabled
(August 16, 2013) – Dorian Maples and Associates would like to share with northeast Indiana the request from the Indiana Aged Blind and Disabled Task Force to complete a short survey on managed care for Medicaid as well as Home and Community Based Services for people with all types of disabilities. The survey is open until September 3rd, 2013 even though public meetings have already begun to start discussing the gathered input. These meetings have been held at the Indiana Government Center-South in Indianapolis.
These meetings are being recorded and posted on the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration’s web site.
Dorian Maples and Associates, locally owned and operated provide professional geriatric care management in nine counties of northeast Indiana. We work with clients, their families, and/or guardians to make decisions about living arrangements, coordinate services, and provide ongoing support around the various challenges associated with aging, bringing peace of mind to you and your family.