- NWS: Warmer and dry conditions through Wednesday
- Registration Open for FWCS Summer Driver Education
- Santa Cruz Warriors come from behind to defeat Mad Ants
- City’s 311 Call Center named among 25 best call centers in the country
- FWCS Career Academy at Anthis gives program fresh name, look
- Weight limit issued for Van Buren Street Bridge
- Great American Cleanup registration reminder
- TinCaps out-hit South Bend, loses
- News for TinCaps fans who had tickets to Saturday’s game
- NWS: Pleasant, cool Sunday
Survey still requesting responses about managed care of the disabled
News release from Dorian Maples Associates:
Survey Still Requesting Responses about Managed Care of the Disabled
(August 16, 2013) – Dorian Maples and Associates would like to share with northeast Indiana the request from the Indiana Aged Blind and Disabled Task Force to complete a short survey on managed care for Medicaid as well as Home and Community Based Services for people with all types of disabilities. The survey is open until September 3rd, 2013 even though public meetings have already begun to start discussing the gathered input. These meetings have been held at the Indiana Government Center-South in Indianapolis.
These meetings are being recorded and posted on the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration’s web site.
Dorian Maples and Associates, locally owned and operated provide professional geriatric care management in nine counties of northeast Indiana. We work with clients, their families, and/or guardians to make decisions about living arrangements, coordinate services, and provide ongoing support around the various challenges associated with aging, bringing peace of mind to you and your family.