- Jennifer Teege to speak at ACPL – 8/17/2015
- 25th annual Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s Golf Outing Fundraiser – 8/7/2015
- Doggone Best Chili Challenge – 9/26/2015
- Indiana Regional Cities Initiative giant flag unveiling at Parkview Field
- The discipline behind essential oils for preventative health science tour
- Wells County Robotics Camp underway with a robotics challenge Friday
- Camp Canine grand opening/ribbon cutting
- NWS: Scattered showers and thunderstorms this afternoon
- History Center celebrates seven years of success
- Superior Court debuts employee communication system
Survey still requesting responses about managed care of the disabled
News release from Dorian Maples Associates:
Survey Still Requesting Responses about Managed Care of the Disabled
(August 16, 2013) – Dorian Maples and Associates would like to share with northeast Indiana the request from the Indiana Aged Blind and Disabled Task Force to complete a short survey on managed care for Medicaid as well as Home and Community Based Services for people with all types of disabilities. The survey is open until September 3rd, 2013 even though public meetings have already begun to start discussing the gathered input. These meetings have been held at the Indiana Government Center-South in Indianapolis.
These meetings are being recorded and posted on the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration’s web site.
Dorian Maples and Associates, locally owned and operated provide professional geriatric care management in nine counties of northeast Indiana. We work with clients, their families, and/or guardians to make decisions about living arrangements, coordinate services, and provide ongoing support around the various challenges associated with aging, bringing peace of mind to you and your family.