- City of Fort Wayne to host first-ever Dragon Boat Races
- NWS: Updated weather status
- NWS: Flood Advisory in effect until May 27, 05:15 PM
- NWS: Scattered showers and thunderstorms to diminish tonight
- TinCaps came from behind to win in 14 innings
- NWS: Partly cloudy and not as cool
- IPFW Professor selected for Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Public Works, keeps us moving
- Charles Seals of Fort Wayne sentenced
- Red Cross urges summer donations to prevent seasonal shortage
Survey still requesting responses about managed care of the disabled
News release from Dorian Maples Associates:
Survey Still Requesting Responses about Managed Care of the Disabled
(August 16, 2013) – Dorian Maples and Associates would like to share with northeast Indiana the request from the Indiana Aged Blind and Disabled Task Force to complete a short survey on managed care for Medicaid as well as Home and Community Based Services for people with all types of disabilities. The survey is open until September 3rd, 2013 even though public meetings have already begun to start discussing the gathered input. These meetings have been held at the Indiana Government Center-South in Indianapolis.
These meetings are being recorded and posted on the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration’s web site.
Dorian Maples and Associates, locally owned and operated provide professional geriatric care management in nine counties of northeast Indiana. We work with clients, their families, and/or guardians to make decisions about living arrangements, coordinate services, and provide ongoing support around the various challenges associated with aging, bringing peace of mind to you and your family.