- Final fall “County Night Out” October 15th in Hoagland
- 2015 Snapshot of Education in Northeast Indiana released
- Housing & Neighborhood Services plans available for review
- FWPD: Search Warrant Service, 2500 block of West State Court
- Journal Gazette: City Clerk Sandy Kennedy to resign
- NWS: A return to more seasonable fall temperatures this week
- Statement from the City of Fort Wayne on City Clerk Kennedy allegations
- Steve Shine news conference on City Clerk Sandy Kennedy allegations
- IPFW Fall Tour continues with Purdue campus visit, industry tours
- 2016 NBA D-League Showcase schedule features 19 regular-season games over five days
The Swatch-O-Rama at the Fort Wayne Regional Maker Faire
News release from TekVenture:
(August 21, 2013) – So what is a Swatch-O-Rama? Sara Geyman, a local artisan who’s mission is to make things beautiful, is working to bring fabric artists, quilters and crafters a special treat. Clean out your craft drawers and bring your junk to the Maker Faire! We’ll provide the space. You provide materials, threads, needles, and any items that Makers can use for other projects. Bring them to Maker Faire and Swap away – and it’s all free!
Fan favorite Casey Drudge known for his Chain Reaction Challenge machines and 3D quilt work will be back this year. He’s excited about the Swatch-O-Rama. Come see Casey’s ode to Rube Goldberg machines and totally unique fabric art pieces. He might even swap you a swatch to include in his next art piece.