- TinCaps came from behind to win in 14 innings
- NWS: Partly cloudy and not as cool
- IPFW Professor selected for Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Public Works, keeps us moving
- Charles Seals of Fort Wayne sentenced
- Red Cross urges summer donations to prevent seasonal shortage
- Nichols honored with Barnabas Award for her servant heart
- The Grande Page Pipe Organ back on stage June 14
- Fort Wayne Sport Club Kickball Tournament supports Turnstone and TopSoccer
- Greater Fort Wayne Metro Chamber Alliance, Inc. holds annual meeting
The Swatch-O-Rama at the Fort Wayne Regional Maker Faire
News release from TekVenture:
(August 21, 2013) – So what is a Swatch-O-Rama? Sara Geyman, a local artisan who’s mission is to make things beautiful, is working to bring fabric artists, quilters and crafters a special treat. Clean out your craft drawers and bring your junk to the Maker Faire! We’ll provide the space. You provide materials, threads, needles, and any items that Makers can use for other projects. Bring them to Maker Faire and Swap away – and it’s all free!
Fan favorite Casey Drudge known for his Chain Reaction Challenge machines and 3D quilt work will be back this year. He’s excited about the Swatch-O-Rama. Come see Casey’s ode to Rube Goldberg machines and totally unique fabric art pieces. He might even swap you a swatch to include in his next art piece.