- NWS: Unsettled weather continues
- NWS: Area River Levels
- NWS: Flood Warning until June 29th, 7:15 AM
- NWS: Rain will return overnight
- NWS: Turn around, don’t drown!
- NWS: Steady rain will continue overnight
- USF Planetarium announces New Horizons Pluto events
- New events added to TinCaps 2015 second half promotional schedule
- NWS: Flash Flood Watch in effect June 27th, 10:00 AM
- NWS: More rain today and tonight
The Swatch-O-Rama at the Fort Wayne Regional Maker Faire
News release from TekVenture:
(August 21, 2013) – So what is a Swatch-O-Rama? Sara Geyman, a local artisan who’s mission is to make things beautiful, is working to bring fabric artists, quilters and crafters a special treat. Clean out your craft drawers and bring your junk to the Maker Faire! We’ll provide the space. You provide materials, threads, needles, and any items that Makers can use for other projects. Bring them to Maker Faire and Swap away – and it’s all free!
Fan favorite Casey Drudge known for his Chain Reaction Challenge machines and 3D quilt work will be back this year. He’s excited about the Swatch-O-Rama. Come see Casey’s ode to Rube Goldberg machines and totally unique fabric art pieces. He might even swap you a swatch to include in his next art piece.