- Allen County road closure update
- The Phil to perform second annual Patriotic Pops at Parkview Field
- S.R. 101 scheduled for resurface on Monday, July 6th
- TinCaps ReCap: Kelly Leads TinCaps to Series Victory
- NWS: Partly cloudy skies Wednesday night
- 2015 Lutheran Health Network Three Rivers Festival Parade alters course
- Celebrate Independence Day at the Chief Richardville House
- I&M Outage Update
- I&M performs aerial saw tree trimming
- Marlon Wardlow joins Board at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Fort Wayne
September University Religious Forum focuses on cognitive theology
News release from IPFW:
September University Religious Forum Focuses on Cognitive Theology
(September 5, 2013) – “Cognitive Theology: Thinking about God from the Inside Out,” is the topic for the first University Religious Forum of the 2013–14 academic year at Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW). The forum will be held Thursday, September 12, from noon to 1:15 p.m. in Walb Student Union, Rooms 222–226.
The featured speaker is Rod Ovitt, director of Fort Wayne’s Logos Institute of Biblical Studies. The lecture is free and open to the public. A simple lunch will be served at noon.
The University Religious Forum lecture series is held monthly in Walb Student Union; each lecture is free and open to the public and is sponsored by IPFW Campus Ministry. Reservations are not necessary.
The schedule of upcoming lectures includes:
- Thursday, October 17: “Ministry through Music: Life as a Woman, Radio Personality, and Station Manager”
- Thursday, November 21: “Applying Biblical Principles in the Current Economic Environment”
- Thursday, January 23: “The Impact of Social Media and Cyber-Technology on Generation iY”
- Thursday, February 20: “Gifted for World Change”
- Thursday, March 20: “Cross-Cultural Ministry in the 21st Century”
- Thursday, April 10: “India Mission Trip Report”
For more information, contact Campus Ministry at 260-481-6992 or ipfw.edu/ministry.or visit their website at