- Information about Fort Wayne Fringe Festival performers
- Fort Wayne Fringe Festival performers revealed!
- July Speaker Series scheduled for Envision Fort Wayne Center
- Kingston Dinner Dance to benefit Honor Flight Northeast Indiana
- A Better Fort Presents: A BLOCK 4 BLINDNESS
- NWS: Showers and scattered thunderstorms continue
- FWPD: Assistance needed to identify Robbery Suspect
- 2015 Three Rivers Festival street closures
- TinCaps ReCap: Fort Wayne wins wild one in 12 innings at South Bend
- Volunteers wanted to clean storm ravaged parks
4th annual Veteran’s Day Flag Ceremony at IPFW
News release from IPFW:
4th Annual Veteran’s Day Flag Ceremony at IPFW
(November 1, 2013) – The Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW) Office of Military Student Services will conduct the 4th annual Veteran’s Day Flag Ceremony on Veteran’s Day, November 11, 2013, at 11:30 a.m. outside on the IPFW Science Mall.
Opening remarks will be given by Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs George McClellan. U.S. Army MAJ (Ret) David Peterson will be the keynote speaker. The IPFW Army ROTC Cadre will conduct the Presentation of the Colors, officiated by LTC (Army Reserves) (Ret) Mark Haney, IPFW school certifying official. Denise Buhr, veteran and IPFW reference librarian, will deliver a reading, and there will be remarks given by a student veteran.
Light refreshments will be provided by the IPFW Hospitality Management student catering group. The event is free and open to the public. All veterans are encouraged to attend, along with people currently serving in the military and family members or friends of military service members.