- NWS: Hot and humid continues
- Miranda Lambert at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum – 10/16/2015
- USF presenting “Jesus Christ Superstar”
- Judge Davis part of national panel on HOPE Probation
- It was the most successful Fort Wayne Firefighters MDA “Fill the Boot” campaign yet
- Northeast Indiana Regional Development Authority approves Regional Cities plan
- NWS: Strong thunderstorms will be affecting our area this afternoon
- NWS: Showers and thunderstorms will continue through the evening hours
- New Employee Announcement: Kelly Martin at Angel Corps
- TinCaps homestand highlights: September 5-7 at Parkview Field
4th annual Veteran’s Day Flag Ceremony at IPFW
News release from IPFW:
4th Annual Veteran’s Day Flag Ceremony at IPFW
(November 1, 2013) – The Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW) Office of Military Student Services will conduct the 4th annual Veteran’s Day Flag Ceremony on Veteran’s Day, November 11, 2013, at 11:30 a.m. outside on the IPFW Science Mall.
Opening remarks will be given by Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs George McClellan. U.S. Army MAJ (Ret) David Peterson will be the keynote speaker. The IPFW Army ROTC Cadre will conduct the Presentation of the Colors, officiated by LTC (Army Reserves) (Ret) Mark Haney, IPFW school certifying official. Denise Buhr, veteran and IPFW reference librarian, will deliver a reading, and there will be remarks given by a student veteran.
Light refreshments will be provided by the IPFW Hospitality Management student catering group. The event is free and open to the public. All veterans are encouraged to attend, along with people currently serving in the military and family members or friends of military service members.