- Fort Wayne TinCaps homestand highlights April 24-30 at Parkview Field
- NWS: Freeze Warning again tonight
- NWS: Freeze Warning issued for tonight – 4/23/2015
- Warrants issued for two additional individuals involved in IHOP video
- Mayor Henry announces progress being made in City’s riverfront development efforts
- TinCaps wallop Lansing, 9-4, with season-high 19 hits
- NWS: Widespread frost (freeze?) tonight
- NWS: Freeze Warning in effect overnight
- NWS: Freeze Warning tonight
- NWS: Spectacular Sunday!
“Five Feasts of the Child Jesus” lecture – 1/12/2013
News release from the University of Saint Francis:
University of Saint Francis Free Public Lecture
(December 18, 2013) – Sister Felicity Dorsett, Assistant Professor of Theology, will present the lecture “Five Feasts of the Child Jesus” on Sunday, January 12, 2013 at 3 p.m. in North Campus Auditorium at the University of Saint Francis. The offering is part of a free series by the university’s Department of Philosophy and Theology and School of Arts and Sciences.
Sister Felicity will discuss how devout souls learn to conceive Christ in their own hearts, to go up with Mary into the hill country of the spirit, to give birth spiritually to Christ, to adore him with the Magi, and to present Jesus to God the Father.
For more information on the free public lecture, contact Angie Springer in the School of Arts and Sciences at (260) 399-8066 or http://www.sf.edu/sf/philosophy/public-lecture-series-2013-14.or visit our website at