- TinCaps came from behind to win in 14 innings
- NWS: Partly cloudy and not as cool
- IPFW Professor selected for Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Public Works, keeps us moving
- Charles Seals of Fort Wayne sentenced
- Red Cross urges summer donations to prevent seasonal shortage
- Nichols honored with Barnabas Award for her servant heart
- The Grande Page Pipe Organ back on stage June 14
- Fort Wayne Sport Club Kickball Tournament supports Turnstone and TopSoccer
- Greater Fort Wayne Metro Chamber Alliance, Inc. holds annual meeting
“Five Feasts of the Child Jesus” lecture – 1/12/2013
News release from the University of Saint Francis:
University of Saint Francis Free Public Lecture
(December 18, 2013) – Sister Felicity Dorsett, Assistant Professor of Theology, will present the lecture “Five Feasts of the Child Jesus” on Sunday, January 12, 2013 at 3 p.m. in North Campus Auditorium at the University of Saint Francis. The offering is part of a free series by the university’s Department of Philosophy and Theology and School of Arts and Sciences.
Sister Felicity will discuss how devout souls learn to conceive Christ in their own hearts, to go up with Mary into the hill country of the spirit, to give birth spiritually to Christ, to adore him with the Magi, and to present Jesus to God the Father.
For more information on the free public lecture, contact Angie Springer in the School of Arts and Sciences at (260) 399-8066 or http://www.sf.edu/sf/philosophy/public-lecture-series-2013-14.or visit our website at