- Brightpoint to close for Independence Day
- CORE creates vocational training pilot program for young adults with disabilities
- NWS: Dry conditions through the weekend
- Three Rivers Festival Raft Race and the Free River Excursions cancelled
- Happy birthday to Zoo – Official 50th birthday celebration 11 AM on July 1st
- NWS: Quiet night with partly cloudy to mostly clear skies
- I&M Outage Update
- Allen County road closure update
- Update on City’s response to weather-related damages
- TinCaps ReCap: Dorminy, Blueberg Shut Out Bowling Green
“Five Feasts of the Child Jesus” lecture – 1/12/2013
News release from the University of Saint Francis:
University of Saint Francis Free Public Lecture
(December 18, 2013) – Sister Felicity Dorsett, Assistant Professor of Theology, will present the lecture “Five Feasts of the Child Jesus” on Sunday, January 12, 2013 at 3 p.m. in North Campus Auditorium at the University of Saint Francis. The offering is part of a free series by the university’s Department of Philosophy and Theology and School of Arts and Sciences.
Sister Felicity will discuss how devout souls learn to conceive Christ in their own hearts, to go up with Mary into the hill country of the spirit, to give birth spiritually to Christ, to adore him with the Magi, and to present Jesus to God the Father.
For more information on the free public lecture, contact Angie Springer in the School of Arts and Sciences at (260) 399-8066 or http://www.sf.edu/sf/philosophy/public-lecture-series-2013-14.or visit our website at