- INDOT publishes Indiana Public Transit Annual Report
- Steve Gansey returns to Fort Wayne as Mad Ants Head Coach
- Animal Care & Control to hold 28th Annual Walk for Animals
- Stop the spread of a zombie apocalypse at Science Central’s upcoming adult-only event
- Remaining eastbound lane of I-469 lane to close overnight Sunday, October 4th
- USF rewarding artistic talent with scholarships on Talent Scholarship Day
- NWS: Occasional rain should end across our area tonight
- Rake time: Neighborhood leaf collection starts October 19th
- FWFD: House Fire, 2602 Mauldin Drive
- FWPD: Domestic Battery/Barricaded Suspect Investigation, 400 block of East Wayne Street
“Five Feasts of the Child Jesus” lecture – 1/12/2013
News release from the University of Saint Francis:
University of Saint Francis Free Public Lecture
(December 18, 2013) – Sister Felicity Dorsett, Assistant Professor of Theology, will present the lecture “Five Feasts of the Child Jesus” on Sunday, January 12, 2013 at 3 p.m. in North Campus Auditorium at the University of Saint Francis. The offering is part of a free series by the university’s Department of Philosophy and Theology and School of Arts and Sciences.
Sister Felicity will discuss how devout souls learn to conceive Christ in their own hearts, to go up with Mary into the hill country of the spirit, to give birth spiritually to Christ, to adore him with the Magi, and to present Jesus to God the Father.
For more information on the free public lecture, contact Angie Springer in the School of Arts and Sciences at (260) 399-8066 or http://www.sf.edu/sf/philosophy/public-lecture-series-2013-14.or visit our website at