- Coast to Coast Baseball tryout at Parkview Field
- Update on City’s response to weather-related damages
- TinCaps Roster Move: July 6, 2015
- NWS: Hot and dry today
- TinCaps Recap: TinCaps bounce back, stay hot at home vs. Dayton Dragons
- NWS: Warmer temperatures on the way
- FWPD: Critical Injury Shooting Investigation, 1400 block of McCulloch Street
- TinCaps ReCap: TinCaps play in front of record crowd at Parkview Field
- TinCaps break single-game attendance record at Parkview Field
- Concordia’s JROTC team takes 4th in nation at academic bowl
Polar Bear Plunge Wednesday – 1/1/2014
If my count is correct, the 76th annual Polar Bear Plunge takes place Wednesday, January 1, 2014.
The location is at the Johnny Appleseed Park boat launch on Harry Baals Dive on the north side of the St. Joe River east of Parnell Avenue. The time is 2:00 pm sharp.