- NWS: Shower and thunderstorm chances increasing tonight
- TinCaps prevail at South Bend
- NWS: A beautiful evening in store across the area
- NWS: Today will be another great day!
- Jones goes deep in middle game at South Bend
- NWS: Earthquake in Michigan early this afternoon
- NWS: Even warmer Sunday!
- Asher announces new employees
- USF Jesters accepting registrations for summer 2015
- FWFD: House Fire, 1632 Lofton Way
Polar Bear Plunge Wednesday – 1/1/2014
If my count is correct, the 76th annual Polar Bear Plunge takes place Wednesday, January 1, 2014.
The location is at the Johnny Appleseed Park boat launch on Harry Baals Dive on the north side of the St. Joe River east of Parnell Avenue. The time is 2:00 pm sharp.