- Donate blood through the Red Cross in final weeks of summer
- Rorick Road remains closed
- McMillen Park Pool closed
- Local government proposed budgets on web
- Photos and video from FWFD announcement of hiring of 15 new firefighters
- Do it Best announces retirement of Bob Taylor, names Dan Starr President and CEO
- Bowser Park
- NWS: Clear skies, low humidity tonight
- Parkview Warsaw celebrates progress
- Shindigz National Soccer Festival returns for 16th year
Polar Bear Plunge Wednesday – 1/1/2014
If my count is correct, the 76th annual Polar Bear Plunge takes place Wednesday, January 1, 2014.
The location is at the Johnny Appleseed Park boat launch on Harry Baals Dive on the north side of the St. Joe River east of Parnell Avenue. The time is 2:00 pm sharp.