- TinCaps came from behind to win in 14 innings
- NWS: Partly cloudy and not as cool
- IPFW Professor selected for Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Public Works, keeps us moving
- Charles Seals of Fort Wayne sentenced
- Red Cross urges summer donations to prevent seasonal shortage
- Nichols honored with Barnabas Award for her servant heart
- The Grande Page Pipe Organ back on stage June 14
- Fort Wayne Sport Club Kickball Tournament supports Turnstone and TopSoccer
- Greater Fort Wayne Metro Chamber Alliance, Inc. holds annual meeting
Polar Bear Plunge Wednesday – 1/1/2014
If my count is correct, the 76th annual Polar Bear Plunge takes place Wednesday, January 1, 2014.
The location is at the Johnny Appleseed Park boat launch on Harry Baals Dive on the north side of the St. Joe River east of Parnell Avenue. The time is 2:00 pm sharp.