- 15th Annual Fallen Firefighters Memorial tomorrow – 10/10/2015
- New IPFW Center of Excellence presents “Big Data and Business Analytics” conference
- NWS: Clouds will be on the decrease overnight with lows in the lower 40s
- USF hosting high school art workshop
- NWS: Clouds will begin to slowly thin this afternoon
- 3’s a charm: USF QB Nick Ferrer earns MSFA weekly award 3rd time
- Lower Huntington Road upgrade brings first trail connection to Waynedale
- NWS: Chance for showers this evening and overnight
- USF sophomore Spencer Cowherd earns NAIA defensive weekly award
- Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo regular season ends Sunday
Polar Bear Plunge Wednesday – 1/1/2014
If my count is correct, the 76th annual Polar Bear Plunge takes place Wednesday, January 1, 2014.
The location is at the Johnny Appleseed Park boat launch on Harry Baals Dive on the north side of the St. Joe River east of Parnell Avenue. The time is 2:00 pm sharp.