- Santa Cruz Warriors come from behind to defeat Mad Ants
- City’s 311 Call Center named among 25 best call centers in the country
- FWCS Career Academy at Anthis gives program fresh name, look
- Weight limit issued for Van Buren Street Bridge
- Great American Cleanup registration reminder
- TinCaps out-hit South Bend, loses
- News for TinCaps fans who had tickets to Saturday’s game
- NWS: Pleasant, cool Sunday
- All-around effort leads TinCaps by South Bend
- FWPD: Search Warrant Service, 800 block of Poplar
Liz Brown statement on Mayor Henry ending his pursuit of gambling for Fort Wayne
Press release from the Brown for Mayor campaign: Liz Brown, candidate for the Republican...
- Posted December 31, 2010
Final Light Lease open house tonight
Press release from the City of Fort Wayne: Final Open House for public on...
- Posted November 15, 2010
City of Fort Wayne, I&M host open houses for public on City Light Lease Settlement agreement
Press release from the City of Fort Wayne: City of Fort Wayne, I&M host...
- Posted November 1, 2010
AC Redevelopment to meet in Executive Session Friday – 10/1/2010
Notice of meeting: Notice of Executive Session
- Posted September 30, 2010
Draft EPA Brownfield’s Assessment Coalition Grant application available for public comment
Press release from the Northeastern Indiana Regional Coordinating Council: Draft EPA Brownfield’s Assessment Coalition...
- Posted September 17, 2010
West Nile virus activity prompts first mosquito spraying of summer
Press release from the Fort Wayne-Allen County Department of Health: West Nile virus activity...
- Posted July 20, 2010
Mayor’s Statement at the annual meeting of the Board of Trustees of the City of Fort Wayne Community Trust
Press release from the City of Fort Wayne: Statement from Mayor Henry at the...
- Posted March 23, 2010
Exit Only completes merger with an Indiana based Hotel & Real Estate Developer
? Press release from Exit Only: Exit Only, Inc. completes merger with an Indiana...
- Posted January 26, 2010
“…discourage any attempt to allow a referendum for a Fort Wayne casino”
An Open Letter to Indiana Legislators from John F. Popp and the Coalition for...
- Posted January 20, 2010
Hughes: Shortsighted to tax non-profits
Allen County Councilwoman Paula Hughes recently wrote an op-ed piece for the Journal Gazette.
- Posted January 15, 2010