- The United States Navy Band Cruisers at the Foellinger Theatre – 8/22/2015
- Family Medicine Center recognized for outstanding quality and service
- Stand Up To Cancer Day at Parkview Field presented by Fifth Third Bank
- NWS: Periodic showers and storms possible this weekend
- Ivy Tech Community College ranks 1st in fundraising nationally
- Allen County Fun Fair events – 8/1/2015
- TinCaps ReCap: TinCaps walk off into first place
- Jennifer Teege to speak at ACPL – 8/17/2015
- 25th annual Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s Golf Outing Fundraiser – 8/7/2015
- Doggone Best Chili Challenge – 9/26/2015
All posts tagged "Lutheran Hospital"
Lutheran Offers Free Access to Dietitians as Part of Heart Month
Press release from Lutheran Hospital: Lutheran Offers Free Access to Dietitians as Part of Heart Month
- Posted January 29, 2010
Joann Nixon in the Tournament of Roses Parade
A little late.
- Posted January 28, 2010
Lutheran Hospital to participate in Rose Bowl Parade
Press release from Lutheran Hospital: Lutheran Only Hospital in State to Participate in Rose Bowl Parade with Float Celebrating Lives of Area Organ, Corneal and Tissue Donors Lutheran to host special recognition program for donor families Jan....
- Posted December 31, 2009
Patient Safety Coalition completes first project
Press release from Parkview Hospital: Patient Safety Coalition completes first project
- Posted December 22, 2009
Cardiac risk reduction classes offered
Press release from Lutheran Hospital: Lutheran Hospital Offers Cardiac Risk Reduction Classes to Help Turn New Year’s Resolutions into Lifelong Habits
- Posted December 10, 2009
Season of Giving Starts from Within
Press release from the American Red Cross: Season of Giving Starts from Within Public urged to kick-off holidays with a blood donation Area residents can give at least three meaningful gifts this holiday season without visiting stores,...
- Posted December 1, 2009
Lutheran Health Network lifts visitor restrictions
Statement from Lutheran Health Network:
- Posted November 17, 2009
Lutheran Diabetes Education offers free Glucose Meter Upgrade Day
Press release from Lutheran Hospital: Lutheran Diabetes Education offers free Glucose Meter Upgrade Day Other events scheduled for Diabetes Awareness Month
- Posted November 11, 2009
Lutheran Hospital recognized as Consumer Choice Award Winner
Press release from Lutheran Hospital: Lutheran Hospital recognized as Consumer Choice Award Winner National Research Corporation has publicly recognized Lutheran Hospital as a 2009-2010 Consumer Choice Award winner. The award identifies hospitals that healthcare consumers have chosen...
- Posted October 23, 2009