- Edsall Avenue bridge closed to vehicle traffic
- More photos and video from latest water connection in Aboite
- NWS: Strong to severe storms possible Sunday evening
- USF Arts Entrepreneurship Program seeking community partners
- Photos from today’s Historic West Main Street Antique Market
- Paddling around in a downtown fountain
- The United States Navy Band Cruisers at the Foellinger Theatre – 8/22/2015
- Family Medicine Center recognized for outstanding quality and service
- Stand Up To Cancer Day at Parkview Field presented by Fifth Third Bank
- NWS: Periodic showers and storms possible this weekend
All posts tagged "Transpoint LLC"
Fort Wayne Redevelopment Commission Meeting – 9/12/2011
The Fort Wayne Redevelopment Commission meets on Monday at 4:00 pm in the City Council Discussion Room in Citizens Square.
- Posted September 9, 2011
City Council agenda – 7/14/2009
The Fort Wayne City Council meets tonight in Committee and Regular Sessions at 5:30 pm in room 128 of the City-County Building. The agenda may be downloaded by clicking here while the ordinances up for introduction may be downloaded...
- Posted July 13, 2009
Plan Commission Public Hearings tonight – 6/8/2009
The Fort Wayne Plan Commission meets this evening at 6:00 pm in the City Council Chambers. The Notebook for the meeting may be downloaded here.
- Posted June 8, 2009
Dimension Ford demolition; Intermodal facility
At today’s Redevelopment Commission meeting, the commission approved a contract with Martin Enterprises to demolish the east structure, pictured above, and remove the asphalt on the east side of the drive that runs through the property to...
- Posted May 19, 2009
Intermodal facility – good news for Passenger Rail Service?
Image from www.mapquest.com A project announced at the end of August, 2007, is beginning to come together according to Greg Leatherman, Redevelopment Executive Director. Transpoint LLC, plans to develop an approximately 300 acre intermodal ramp and logistics park in...
- Posted April 21, 2009
Redevelopment Comm. notes – 1/20/2009
The Fort Wayne Redevelopment Commission met Tuesday, January 20th 2009 with all Commissioners present except for Steve Corona.
- Posted January 23, 2009
New Intermodal Yard?
In the May 21, 2008 Redevelopment Commission Special Meeting, Greg Leatherman – Executive Director of the Commission, stated that a proposed intermodal project to be located in Southeast Fort Wayne is still alive. He also stated he has “reasonable...
- Posted May 30, 2008