- NWS: Expect decreasing clouds tonight
- NWS: Rain will continue through much of today
- Team chosen to lead engineering and design work for riverfront promenade
- NWS: Rain will slowly move into the area tonight with lows in the lower 50s
- FWFD: Building Fire, 2208 South Lafayette Street
- NWS: Thanksgiving will be cloudy, damp and much warmer than normal
- FWFD: Building Fire, 1336 Goshen Avenue
- County establishes employee recognition program
- Avfuel expands network with Fort Wayne Aero Center (KFWA)
- The Fort Wayne Philharmonic and Chorus present Messiah by Candlelight
State Sen. Long to host town hall meeting – 11/16/2011
E-mail alert from Indiana Senator David Long:
State Sen. David Long to Host Town Hall Meeting
Will Be Joined By State Rep. Kathy Heuer
I will host a public town hall meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 16, to discuss the Indiana General Assembly’s 2012 legislative session. State Rep. Kathy Heuer (R-Columbia City) will also be in attendance. All interested citizens are encouraged to join us and voice any questions they may have about the upcoming session. Further details follow:
WHO: State Sen. David Long (R-Fort Wayne)
State Rep. Kathy Heuer (R-Columbia City)
WHAT: Sen. Long and Rep. Heuer will host a public town hall meeting to discuss the Indiana General Assembly’s upcoming 2012 legislative session. All interested citizens are encouraged to attend.
WHEN: Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011, 6 – 8 p.m.
WHERE: Homestead High School
4310 Homestead Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46814
The meeting will be held in the Freshman Academy in the seminar room (#950). Please use door #26 when entering the building. This entrance is located off Aboite Center Road.
For more information or to share opinions on legislative matters, constituents may reach me toll-free at 1-800-382-9467 or by email at.