- TinCaps ReCap: TinCaps sweep Dayton Dragons
- New plans to be released at My City Summit for Quimby Village
- Mother of three to receive recycled ride at TinCaps Game Friday – 7/31/2015
- FWPD: New property form to help protect victims of burglary and theft
- NWS: Another clear night expected
- Jeff Van Slyke named general manager of Fort Wayne Aero Center
- Residents of eight northwest Ohio counties now eligible for in-state tuition at IPFW
- Changes come to annual LeftFest Celebration – 8/13/2015
- Mayor Henry leads walk in Concordia Gardens neighborhood
- Allen County SPCA receives $5,000 grant to fund outreach from PetSmart, Inc.
State Sen. Long to host town hall meeting – 11/16/2011
E-mail alert from Indiana Senator David Long:
State Sen. David Long to Host Town Hall Meeting
Will Be Joined By State Rep. Kathy Heuer
I will host a public town hall meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 16, to discuss the Indiana General Assembly’s 2012 legislative session. State Rep. Kathy Heuer (R-Columbia City) will also be in attendance. All interested citizens are encouraged to join us and voice any questions they may have about the upcoming session. Further details follow:
WHO: State Sen. David Long (R-Fort Wayne)
State Rep. Kathy Heuer (R-Columbia City)
WHAT: Sen. Long and Rep. Heuer will host a public town hall meeting to discuss the Indiana General Assembly’s upcoming 2012 legislative session. All interested citizens are encouraged to attend.
WHEN: Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011, 6 – 8 p.m.
WHERE: Homestead High School
4310 Homestead Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46814
The meeting will be held in the Freshman Academy in the seminar room (#950). Please use door #26 when entering the building. This entrance is located off Aboite Center Road.
For more information or to share opinions on legislative matters, constituents may reach me toll-free at 1-800-382-9467 or by email at.