- NWS: Areas of fog possible tonight, lows in the 50s
- FWFD: House Fire, 1530 Edsall Avenue
- USF President signs support for Pope Francis Encyclical
- Damian Fleming, IPFW Medievalist, receives prestigious Mellon, NEH Awards for Research
- NWS: Dry conditions expected everywhere by the afternoon
- INDOT publishes Indiana Public Transit Annual Report
- Steve Gansey returns to Fort Wayne as Mad Ants Head Coach
- Animal Care & Control to hold 28th Annual Walk for Animals
- Stop the spread of a zombie apocalypse at Science Central’s upcoming adult-only event
- Remaining eastbound lane of I-469 lane to close overnight Sunday, October 4th
German Chocolate Funnel Cake at the Three Rivers Festival
German Chocolate Funnel Cake makes its debut at the Three Rivers Festival Food Alley today.
We teamed up with Three Rivers Festival Executive Director Jack Hammer to explore this tasty treat.
[li]Latest AroundFortWayne Three Rivers Festival coverage[/li]
[li]AroundFort Wayne photos: 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | [/li]
[li]AroundFortWayne videos: 2012 | 2011 | 2009 | 2008[/li]