- USF event to examine working with at-risk youth
- Brickworld returning to the Grand Wayne Center
- National honor focused on City Water Pollution Control Plant
- Community Foundation receives $500,000 grant for riverfront development project
- NWS: Fair weather continues tonight, lows in the mid 50s
- INDOT: Watch for deer on Indiana’s roadways
- USF announces “Jesus Christ Superstar” cast
- Mayor Henry commends community leaders who participated in neighborhood conference in Kentucky
- FWPD: Barricaded Subject, 1600 block of Fitchburg Place
- NWS: Pleasant weather through Thursday with mild temperatures
The Big Cheeze at the Three Rivers Festival
We talked with the guys at The Big Cheeze food stand at the Three Rivers Festival last evening.
We also tried their pulled pork Gouda cheese sandwich — very tasty and worth a visit!
Their booth is located near the entrance to the Three Rivers Festival International Village and Marketplace on the west side of Headwaters Park off the Clinton Street entrance.