- IPFW Career Services unveils IPFW Career Fair Plus app
- Women’s Economic Opportunity Center for Indiana opening in Fort Wayne
- TinCaps’ Taylor Cox receives MiLB Stars of Tomorrow Scholarship
- FWPD: Death Investigation, 3400 block of Hanna Street
- FWPD: Fatal Shooting Investigation, 6000 block of Salisbury Drive
- Kingston Residence hosts Good Old Days event to benefit Waynedale Trails
- Rolling slow-downs scheduled for I-69 near County Line Road today
- Luis Ramirez-Munoz indicted for Cocaine and Methamphetamine Distribution
- Allen County SPCA Selected as newest participant in PetSmart Charities Rescue Waggin’ program
- NWS: Chance of mainly afternoon showers today
The Big Cheeze at the Three Rivers Festival
We talked with the guys at The Big Cheeze food stand at the Three Rivers Festival last evening.
We also tried their pulled pork Gouda cheese sandwich — very tasty and worth a visit!
Their booth is located near the entrance to the Three Rivers Festival International Village and Marketplace on the west side of Headwaters Park off the Clinton Street entrance.