- City of Fort Wayne to host first-ever Dragon Boat Races
- NWS: Updated weather status
- NWS: Flood Advisory in effect until May 27, 05:15 PM
- NWS: Scattered showers and thunderstorms to diminish tonight
- TinCaps came from behind to win in 14 innings
- NWS: Partly cloudy and not as cool
- IPFW Professor selected for Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Public Works, keeps us moving
- Charles Seals of Fort Wayne sentenced
- Red Cross urges summer donations to prevent seasonal shortage
The Big Cheeze at the Three Rivers Festival
We talked with the guys at The Big Cheeze food stand at the Three Rivers Festival last evening.
We also tried their pulled pork Gouda cheese sandwich — very tasty and worth a visit!
Their booth is located near the entrance to the Three Rivers Festival International Village and Marketplace on the west side of Headwaters Park off the Clinton Street entrance.