- FWPD: Critical Shooting Investigation, 6000 block of Bunt Drive
- Asher welcomes new Media Coordinator, Yvonne Sly
- Group uncovers lack of developmental screening for Allen County kids
- Citilink points to accessible transportation services on 25th anniversary of ADA
- Regional Cities Initiative giant flag unveiled at Parkview Field
- Oat and wheat harvest in full swing
- FWPD: Critical Injury Crash, 3300 block of South Clinton Street
- NWS: Warm with increasing chances for showers and thunderstorms
- Final day for the Allen County Fun Fair – 8/2/2015
- TinCaps ReCap: TinCaps walk off again, stay in first
Mad Ants acquire Mike Anderson from Warriors
News release from the Mad Ants:
Mad Ants Acquire Mike Anderson from Warriors
(November 2, 2012) –The Fort Wayne Mad Ants announced today that they have agreed to trade Cameron Jones to the Warriors in exchange for Mike Anderson.
Jones, a 6’4” guard from Northern Arizona, averaged 14 points and 2.6 rebounds per game for the Ants during the 2011-12 NBA D-League season. Jones was named to the 2012 NBA Development League All Rookie first team.
Anderson, a 6’8” forward out of Virginia Commonwealth, played for the Dakota Wizards for the past two seasons. Anderson averaged 12.1 points and 5.3 rebounds per game for the Wizards during the 2010-11 season, and 10.5 points and 4.8 rebounds per game during the 2011-12 season.
The 2012 NBA Development League Draft begins tonight at 7:00 p.m. live via teleconference.
The Mad Ants will tip-off their 2012-13 season against the Erie Bayhawks on Friday, November 23rd at 7:30pm at the Memorial Coliseum. Season tickets for the 2012-2013 season are on sale now and start at just $99! For ticket information call 260-469-4667.