- Mad Anthonys Children’s Foundation donates $200,000 to Mad Anthonys Children’s Hope House
- Ayad Al-Shaibani sentenced in Food Stamp Case and ordered to pay $1,714,207.10 in restitution
- NWS: Rain showers tonight, but highs today in the mid to upper 70s
- Amplify Art: Crosswalk Murals
- The Illusionists – Live from Broadway – at the Embassy this Sunday
- IPFW professors bring the undead to life for ‘Soulless Science’ at Science Central
- Residents’ desires for City Utilities Water complete
- Photos and video from Monday’s Parks news conference
- Council candidate Michelle Chambers announces city-wide jobs program
- NWS: Mostly clear skies tonight with patchy fog expected
Mad Ants acquire Mike Anderson from Warriors
News release from the Mad Ants:
Mad Ants Acquire Mike Anderson from Warriors
(November 2, 2012) –The Fort Wayne Mad Ants announced today that they have agreed to trade Cameron Jones to the Warriors in exchange for Mike Anderson.
Jones, a 6’4” guard from Northern Arizona, averaged 14 points and 2.6 rebounds per game for the Ants during the 2011-12 NBA D-League season. Jones was named to the 2012 NBA Development League All Rookie first team.
Anderson, a 6’8” forward out of Virginia Commonwealth, played for the Dakota Wizards for the past two seasons. Anderson averaged 12.1 points and 5.3 rebounds per game for the Wizards during the 2010-11 season, and 10.5 points and 4.8 rebounds per game during the 2011-12 season.
The 2012 NBA Development League Draft begins tonight at 7:00 p.m. live via teleconference.
The Mad Ants will tip-off their 2012-13 season against the Erie Bayhawks on Friday, November 23rd at 7:30pm at the Memorial Coliseum. Season tickets for the 2012-2013 season are on sale now and start at just $99! For ticket information call 260-469-4667.