- 25th annual Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s Golf Outing Fundraiser – 8/7/2015
- Doggone Best Chili Challenge – 9/26/2015
- Indiana Regional Cities Initiative giant flag unveiling at Parkview Field
- The discipline behind essential oils for preventative health science tour
- Wells County Robotics Camp underway with a robotics challenge Friday
- Camp Canine grand opening/ribbon cutting
- NWS: Scattered showers and thunderstorms this afternoon
- History Center celebrates seven years of success
- Superior Court debuts employee communication system
- Allen County Fun Fair events – 7/31/2015
Stutzman names longtime Pence aide as Chief of Staff
News release from Congressman Marlin Stutzman (R-IN, 3rd):
Stutzman Names Longtime Pence Aide and Capitol Hill Veteran as Chief of Staff
(Washington, D.C., December 5, 2012) — U.S. Congressman Marlin Stutzman, a member of the House Financial Services Committee, announced today the appointment of Matt Lloyd as his new chief of staff.
Lloyd most recently served as Communications Director in Indiana Governor-elect Mike Pence’s congressional office, a role he held for nearly ten years that included overseeing the press offices in the House Republican Conference and House Republican Study Committee when Pence served as Chairman of those caucuses. He also served as Communications Director on Pence’s gubernatorial campaign for a year prior to serving as Senior Communications Advisor.
“Matt is just the right fit for our organization,” said Stutzman. “His distinguished record of public service on Capitol Hill on behalf of Hoosiers will be invaluable to our organization as we serve the people of Northeast Indiana.”
“Matt Lloyd has served the people of Indiana with integrity and professionalism for almost a decade,” said Gov.-elect Pence. “I am thrilled he will continue working on behalf of Hoosiers in our nation’s Capitol. He will be a tremendous asset to Congressman Stutzman’s team. “
Prior to working for Pence, Lloyd served in various communications roles in the Bush Administration, and for U.S. Congressmen Kevin Brady (TX) and Rick Hill (MT).
Congressman Stutzman represents Indiana’s Third Congressional District, encompassing much of northeast Indiana, and was just appointed to serve on the House Financial Services Committee for the 113th Congress beginning in January.