- Residents of eight northwest Ohio counties now eligible for in-state tuition at IPFW
- Changes come to annual LeftFest Celebration – 8/13/2015
- Mayor Henry leads walk in Concordia Gardens neighborhood
- Allen County SPCA receives $5,000 grant to fund outreach from PetSmart, Inc.
- Pinky Swear at the Lunch on the Plaza concert series today
- Dan Wire to speak at Envision Fort Wayne Center today – 7/30/2015
- TinCaps ReCap: TinCaps turn pitchers’ duel into route
- NWS: Expect dry and mostly sunny weather through Saturday
- Allen County Fun Fair events – 7/30/2015
- Celebration of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 – 8/6/2015
City Golf Courses Opening
News release from Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation:
City Golf Courses Opening
McMillen, Shoaff and Foster Park Golf Courses will open for the season on Monday, March 11. To check on course availability, call the golf course where you plan to play:
McMillen Park Golf Course: 427-6710
Shoaff Park Golf Course: 427-6745
Foster Park Golf Course: 427-6735
Season tickets are on sale at the Main Office (705 East State Blvd.) and at all of the clubhouses, featuring 2012 prices!
To download and print coupons for daily specials, visit the golf course Web sites:
Tee times can be reserved on line at. You can also arrange for a league or plan a golf outing for your business or organization at one of our City courses
This year’s season promises to be one of the best yet with many exciting opportunities such as:
Men and women of all ages are invited to play 18 holes with a cart at Foster Golf Course for just $20 and at McMillen and Shoaff golf courses for $18 weekdays until 1 pm.
Ladies Beginning Golf Lessons are offered in April at Foster Park on weekends, or Shoaff Park after work. The first of four lessons is absolutely free with no obligation to continue. But if you’re hooked—like we know you will be—continue the remaining three lessons for just $45. Free play days are also included in your $45 fee!
Senior Ladies Golf League
Women 55 years of age by July 1 are invited to play 9 holes in the Senior Women’s League Thursdays at Shoaff Golf Course starting at 9 am. If your Thursdays are already full, we have many more league opportunities for you at all of our golf courses. Please call Shoaff Clubhouse at 427-6745 to sign up for the Ladies Golf League, or to find out about one of our other golf leagues.
If you’d rather go out and play with a friend, women play 2-for-1 before 3 pm on Mondays at Foster Golf Course and Fridays at Shoaff and McMillen golf courses.
Senior Men’s Golf League
Men 55 years of age by July 1 are invited to play 18 holes in the Senior Men’s League on Mondays at McMillen and Shoaff golf courses, or 9 holes at Foster Golf Course. Benefits of membership include reduced golf fees, gift certificates, special events and scrambles. For more information, please contact Harold Lowder at 483-5109.
For more information, visit.