- IPFW’s Accelerated Admissions Days extended to August 6th
- What’s happening at the Botanical Conservatory in August
- NWS: Special Weather Statement warning of hot and humid conditions this afternoon
- Hot weather reminders for pet owners!
- NWS Update: Showers and thunderstorms developing by mid-afternoon
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership celebrates Regional Cities Initiative with TinCaps at Parkview Field
- Italian bingo benefit event to take place 7/31/2015
- IPFW Environmental Resources Center looks to future of Fort Wayne’s Riverfront
- Thousands to attend Women of Faith “Loved: The Farewell Tour” in Fort Wayne
- NWS: Chance for showers and thunderstorms today
Greyhound moves to local downtown Citilink facility
News release from Greyhound Bus Lines:
Greyhound to Operate From Local Transit Facility in Fort Wayne, Ind., March 5
DALLAS (February 27, 2013) – On Tuesday, March 5, Greyhound will begin operating from a new agency location in Fort Wayne, Ind. Greyhound will conduct all travel operations from the Citilink Central Station, 121 W. Baker St. From this agency location, the company will continue to provide two daily schedules, transporting passengers to some of the area’s most popular destinations, including Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis and Toledo, Ohio.
“We’re pleased to relocate to this facility and continue providing local residents with safe and affordable travel services,” said Deborah Laney, area manager, Greyhound Lines, Inc. “This new location provides Greyhound passengers with easy connectivity to local transportation through Citilink and more national travel options with Miller Trailways. Through this new location, passengers can continue connecting to Greyhound’s other 3,800 locations nationwide.”
The agency will operate Monday-Saturday from 7-11 a.m. and 1-6 p.m. For Greyhound ticket information in Fort Wayne,
call 260-423-9525 or visit us online at .
Greyhound is the largest North American provider of intercity bus transportation, serving more than 3,800 destinations across the continent. For fare and schedule information and to buy tickets call 1-800-231-2222 or visit the website at .