- NWS: Cloud free for the most part with mild temperatures
- TinCaps homestand highlights: July 4-5 at Parkview Field
- TinCaps ReCap: Ernesto Montas and Colby Blueberg blanked Dayton, 1-0
- Ivy Tech Community College Northeast to host Ford and Mustang Show
- City of Fort Wayne – Reminder: City Ordinance prohibits possession of wildlife
- NWS: Independence Day forecast
- TekVenture announces open house to celebrate completion of phase II
- Laugh Out Your Pain Comedy Tour at the Embassy Theatre
- Four additional Blue Star Banners installed
- NWS: Mainly dry weekend
Greyhound moves to local downtown Citilink facility
News release from Greyhound Bus Lines:
Greyhound to Operate From Local Transit Facility in Fort Wayne, Ind., March 5
DALLAS (February 27, 2013) – On Tuesday, March 5, Greyhound will begin operating from a new agency location in Fort Wayne, Ind. Greyhound will conduct all travel operations from the Citilink Central Station, 121 W. Baker St. From this agency location, the company will continue to provide two daily schedules, transporting passengers to some of the area’s most popular destinations, including Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis and Toledo, Ohio.
“We’re pleased to relocate to this facility and continue providing local residents with safe and affordable travel services,” said Deborah Laney, area manager, Greyhound Lines, Inc. “This new location provides Greyhound passengers with easy connectivity to local transportation through Citilink and more national travel options with Miller Trailways. Through this new location, passengers can continue connecting to Greyhound’s other 3,800 locations nationwide.”
The agency will operate Monday-Saturday from 7-11 a.m. and 1-6 p.m. For Greyhound ticket information in Fort Wayne,
call 260-423-9525 or visit us online at .
Greyhound is the largest North American provider of intercity bus transportation, serving more than 3,800 destinations across the continent. For fare and schedule information and to buy tickets call 1-800-231-2222 or visit the website at .