- NWS: Spectacular Sunday!
- NWS: Skies will continue to clear
- Colts at bat with the TinCaps
- NWS: Rain chances today
- NWS: Mild weather with showers possible tonight and Thursday
- NWS: Dry weather returns
- IPFW and Trine partner on combination degree program for international students
- West Jefferson gateway enhancements move forward
- Join Fort Wayne’s Great American Cleanup
- NWS: Showers and isolated thunderstorms today
Lottery thieves rob twelve gas stations
News release from the Allen County Sheriff’s Department:
Lottery Thieves Rob Twelve Gas Stations
The Allen County Sheriff’s Department and several surrounding agencies are seeking information on the identity of a man who has burglarized twelve gas stations across Indiana. On several different occasions the suspect broke into multiple gas stations and stole the scratch off lottery ticket display. After finding multiple winning tickets the suspect would cash in the stolen tickets at another gas station. The suspect’s vehicle is a white dodge stratus.
NOTE: There are two suspects involved with this crime but we do not have an image of the other suspect at this time.