- Bowser Park
- NWS: Clear skies, low humidity tonight
- Parkview Warsaw celebrates progress
- Shindigz National Soccer Festival returns for 16th year
- Mayor Henry announces 15 new firefighters to be hired
- Crime Victim Care receives funding to promote mental health & wellness in refugee & immigrant community
- NWS: Dry and cooler conditions are expected through tomorrow night
- 2015 Health Care Awards call for nominations
- Embassy video highlights renovation project and the challenges in a busy venue
- TinCaps ReCap: TinCaps complete walk-off sweep
Lottery thieves rob twelve gas stations
News release from the Allen County Sheriff’s Department:
Lottery Thieves Rob Twelve Gas Stations
The Allen County Sheriff’s Department and several surrounding agencies are seeking information on the identity of a man who has burglarized twelve gas stations across Indiana. On several different occasions the suspect broke into multiple gas stations and stole the scratch off lottery ticket display. After finding multiple winning tickets the suspect would cash in the stolen tickets at another gas station. The suspect’s vehicle is a white dodge stratus.
NOTE: There are two suspects involved with this crime but we do not have an image of the other suspect at this time.