- 15th Annual Fallen Firefighters Memorial tomorrow – 10/10/2015
- New IPFW Center of Excellence presents “Big Data and Business Analytics” conference
- NWS: Clouds will be on the decrease overnight with lows in the lower 40s
- USF hosting high school art workshop
- NWS: Clouds will begin to slowly thin this afternoon
- 3’s a charm: USF QB Nick Ferrer earns MSFA weekly award 3rd time
- Lower Huntington Road upgrade brings first trail connection to Waynedale
- NWS: Chance for showers this evening and overnight
- USF sophomore Spencer Cowherd earns NAIA defensive weekly award
- Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo regular season ends Sunday
Lottery thieves rob twelve gas stations
News release from the Allen County Sheriff’s Department:
Lottery Thieves Rob Twelve Gas Stations
The Allen County Sheriff’s Department and several surrounding agencies are seeking information on the identity of a man who has burglarized twelve gas stations across Indiana. On several different occasions the suspect broke into multiple gas stations and stole the scratch off lottery ticket display. After finding multiple winning tickets the suspect would cash in the stolen tickets at another gas station. The suspect’s vehicle is a white dodge stratus.
NOTE: There are two suspects involved with this crime but we do not have an image of the other suspect at this time.