- NWS: An unseasonably warm and humid start to September
- Road Sensor repairs scheduled for I-69 near mile 311 on September 1st and 2nd
- NWS: Warm and humid all week
- Spring Lake Woods and Bog to open to public
- Romeo and Juliet full-length ballet at the Embassy Theatre – 1/20/2016
- USF opens 2015-2016 academic year
- 4th District City Council race interview with Rusty York
- NWS: Warmer conditions expected this afternoon with highs in the mid 80s
- FWPD: Critical Injury Accident, 1600 block of High Street
- Dense Fog Advisory just north of us, potential to develop in our area later this morning
Lottery thieves rob twelve gas stations
News release from the Allen County Sheriff’s Department:
Lottery Thieves Rob Twelve Gas Stations
The Allen County Sheriff’s Department and several surrounding agencies are seeking information on the identity of a man who has burglarized twelve gas stations across Indiana. On several different occasions the suspect broke into multiple gas stations and stole the scratch off lottery ticket display. After finding multiple winning tickets the suspect would cash in the stolen tickets at another gas station. The suspect’s vehicle is a white dodge stratus.
NOTE: There are two suspects involved with this crime but we do not have an image of the other suspect at this time.