- NWS: Hot and dry today
- TinCaps Recap: TinCaps bounce back, stay hot at home vs. Dayton Dragons
- NWS: Warmer temperatures on the way
- FWPD: Critical Injury Shooting Investigation, 1400 block of McCulloch Street
- TinCaps ReCap: TinCaps play in front of record crowd at Parkview Field
- TinCaps break single-game attendance record at Parkview Field
- Concordia’s JROTC team takes 4th in nation at academic bowl
- YWCA Northeast Indiana and Hope House join forces
- Vincent Village dedicates new home funded in part with City HUD dollars
- NWS: Partly cloudy skies tonight
Lottery thieves rob twelve gas stations
News release from the Allen County Sheriff’s Department:
Lottery Thieves Rob Twelve Gas Stations
The Allen County Sheriff’s Department and several surrounding agencies are seeking information on the identity of a man who has burglarized twelve gas stations across Indiana. On several different occasions the suspect broke into multiple gas stations and stole the scratch off lottery ticket display. After finding multiple winning tickets the suspect would cash in the stolen tickets at another gas station. The suspect’s vehicle is a white dodge stratus.
NOTE: There are two suspects involved with this crime but we do not have an image of the other suspect at this time.