- Jay Leno at the Embassy – March 3, 2016
- NWS: Rain showers likely tonight with areas of fog possible after midnight
- Photos and video from Riverworks Design Team announcement
- NWS: Rain will spread across the area late today and into tonight
- NWS: Quiet night with lows between 29 and 32
- Tech holds off Chippewas in Great Lakes Showcase
- Balanced attack leads Warriors past Wilberforce Bulldogs
- NWS: Expect decreasing clouds tonight
- Warriors handle Spartans in Michigan-Dearborn Great Lakes Showcase opener
- Mad Ants continue strong play at home taking down the Bakersfield Jam 113-108
Lottery thieves rob twelve gas stations
News release from the Allen County Sheriff’s Department:
Lottery Thieves Rob Twelve Gas Stations
The Allen County Sheriff’s Department and several surrounding agencies are seeking information on the identity of a man who has burglarized twelve gas stations across Indiana. On several different occasions the suspect broke into multiple gas stations and stole the scratch off lottery ticket display. After finding multiple winning tickets the suspect would cash in the stolen tickets at another gas station. The suspect’s vehicle is a white dodge stratus.
NOTE: There are two suspects involved with this crime but we do not have an image of the other suspect at this time.